clutch piston
driver popup head light
climate control

Email me at [email protected] for inquiries

·
Registered
358 Posts
DIBS ON THE SPOILER

Not sure, but assume this is the front air dam?
I am looking for the front air dam. Don't need the motor, but do need the air dam IF IN GOOD SHAPE (don't expect perfection, but needs to be in one piece and functional WITH ALL PANELS and linkage. Also need several VR4 parts.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smithsnc- oil cooler for 200 bucks and the lines have been cut. The various nuts and bolts are leftovers from my parts car. I thought someone might want them.

Kholland- Don't think the aero skirt has all the panels, does have linkage. Also what other vr4 parts do you need, i have a gto parts car.

TTstealth- Turbos have 109k and 20k on them, name your price for them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey bob, sure on the fuel rails. As for the tb i'm not sure what it would be worth to someone who had removed a lot of their vacuum hoses. The gto didn't have egr and emisssions stuff, so it didn't need them all. so tell me, what is it worth to you?

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
whats it worth to me?

honestly? 1$

but if I bore it out and clean it up? maybe $150 to the buyer when I am done.
Is this the same core as the american styles or is this something that someone with my egr block off might be able to use? I am told that the egr block off kills most of the lines anyway.

I will give you 65 for the TB and rails....so 40? i have no clue what its worth, boring out 3 NA TB's this weekend so I figured why not one more?

let me know...it wont break my heart if you pass...the rails are sold! will send money the second you reply to me for which ever way you want to go

bobk

·
Looks Fast, gets looks.
1,034 Posts
Interested in the valve cover as well. mostly interested in the front one if TTstealthracing doesnt want it. But I would take the rear valve cover for the right price. (Testing powdercoating)

Let me know.
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
135 Posts
dash wiring harness

how much for the dash wiring harness, should go from the firewall on the right over to the left junction box. i bought one from M&S recycling... but they decided to cut it from the firewall forward so i was left splicing wires:( anyway thanks. PM me with a price.

·
Registered
358 Posts
gotta get a valentine one detector

I am still in the market for a front air dam in good shape (don't expect perfection, but gott be in good shape). Missing panels is not anywhere near as big a deal as the whole air dam itself. I have a good motor, but not the complete linkage. Also need a rear spoiler motor, and the control panel the aero switch, cruise switch and 12V power supply mount in (not the switches, just the panel). Also have a laundry list of not VR4 specific parts I need.
Can call me at 800-610-1114 (hit 1889 when system answers to get my desk), home is 610-337-3331 and cell is 610-517-3676.
thanks, Kevin

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
I got one

I have a brand new clutch master cylinder you can have it for 60 shipped...it is brand new......

bob

no box though...I bought the hydrolic system in a panic and only needed the slave and resivior thingy....but the master is uninstalled and brand new...I have a 93 NA R/T and the part number is the same for the TT

1 - 20 of 29 Posts