Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ve finished my TT swap and now i need to sell whats left....

i have a 1st gen right hand drive front clip with alot of thigs still attached for sale. (either parting out or selling as a whole)

and i have my 94 n/a motor for sale. it has 1 bent valve and needs a cam and a rocker arm. otherwise its in great shape.

i will be taking some pic of everything and making a parts list along with prices hopefully tomorrow.

i have alot of stuff so just ask and ill tell you if i have it.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
huey, you wanna sell me the basic nos kit with the purge line? i dont want all the other excessories..
just a thought. i got around 400 bones. what can you do for me. I KNOW you can sell the other nos shit for good money either HERE or on ebay.. OR to me after i buy the basic shit.. (just a matter of money)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make me and offer on the snake eyes. they are in perfect shape.

the nos kit is being sold to one of my local friends...sorry

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the whole clip with all the parts from the dash foward except for wheels and a motor. the difference is this one is right hand drive unlike a normal US one. i think it would be a cool project if i had the money to find a front damaged 3000gt and making a right hand drive GTO.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if anyone is interested in getting the whole clip i wont mind taking extensive pics of EVERYTING to show exactely what it is coming with.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
motor needs minor head work. rocker, cam, valve. 70k miles

pics come friday..

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Do you have the Trottle Body man???

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes i still have the TB but im trying to sell the entire motor before i go through the trouble of parting it out.

as for the motor itself the bottom end is fine like i say there was no major damage done at all. make me an offer.

·
Registered
274 Posts
huey, how much money did the tt conversion cost you total?? i am thinking of doing it myself. what parts did it take to do it and where did you get the engine?? thank

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Huey, shoot me an IM next time you see me. If you have the dash board, steering rack, and can cut out the support for the dash (the big bar behind the dash), then I might be interested. :D

Edit: Might need the whole firewall :).

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Hey Hans

Do you just need a support for the dash or do you need a right hand drive support for the dash? If it's the former, I might be able to help you.

Ron

·
Registered
368 Posts
can I ask you how u got the base model at 13.7 1/4 mile ... besides the nos what u got?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts