Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
These are the door trim window guides I'm looking for
Here's a picture of the trim under the window. Sorry for the low quality, but I'm not hiding anything. The pieces are complete but the black has mostly peeled off and the chrome is a little chipped in some places. If you are looking to refinish them then they would be fine I'm sure, I'll give you a good deal because of the condition. No picture of the rear window trim yet because my friend pulled the wrong one, he pulled the one underneath. But the rear one you wanted is in good shape, it got repainted black pretty recently. If you're interested go ahead and send me a pm.

I'm parting out my entire car, a 1991 Stealth ATX base model. Lots of good parts, some brand new even. It ran and drove until recently. I think another electrical problem has struck and I'm tired of chasing them. Let me know what parts you want and make an offer! Complete car except there's no cover for the trunk floor/spare tire, and the trans computer is on the fritz (still drove but only one forward gear).

Edit: College starts up again soon so I'll be able to ship items less often, but everything is still available until stated otherwise.

Spoken for:
Clear lens below headlights
Fusebox (under hood)
AC tensioner pulley
Interior door cards

I'm also willing to sell the complete car for the right price! Located in NW Washington state.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
What do the seats look like

The seats are in very good shape, I think there's just a tiny hole in the drivers side. I'll try to get you some better pictures but here's one I have of the interior.
Shipping will be expensive because they're so large, were you wanting to have them shipped or pick them up?

Hello,

Would you be able to pop up the headlights and take a picture of the passenger side light assembly and post it.

I need the passenger side plastic light bezel.

See picture below. It's part number 9 that goes around the entire light assembly.

Thank you,

Sean

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Hello,

Would you be able to pop up the headlights and take a picture of the passenger side light assembly and post it.

I need the passenger side plastic light bezel.

See picture below. It's part number 9 that goes around the entire light assembly.

Thank you,

Sean

View attachment 291033
Sorry for the late response, I'll get pictures of that soon!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.