Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth Base 5 speed
3 Posts
I'm parting out my entire car, a 1991 Stealth ATX base model. Lots of good parts, some brand new even. It ran and drove until recently. I think another electrical problem has struck and I'm tired of chasing them. Let me know what parts you want and make an offer! Complete car except there's no cover for the trunk floor/spare tire, and the trans computer is on the fritz (still drove but only one forward gear).

Edit: College starts up again soon so I'll be able to ship items less often, but everything is still available until stated otherwise.
Spoken for:
Clear lens below headlights
Fusebox (under hood)
AC tensioner pulley

I'm also willing to sell the complete car for the right price! Located in NW Washington state.
Hello, I need the fuel pump with sending unit, have 91 Stealth base, is that still available?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you send me a pic of rear window upper trim piece and both outside door window guide trim pieces. Interested if in good condition, most likely in bad condition if not garage kept.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,135 Posts
Does this vehicle have the 3rd Brake Light on the shelf? That means its mounted inside the car and sits in the lower middle section of the rear hatch window.

Thanks

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth Base SOHC ATX
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Hello, I need the fuel pump with sending unit, have 91 Stealth base, is that still available?
Yes it's still available. The fuel gauge didn't work, I don't know why but it could be a problem with the wiring on the sender. Other than that the sender isn't in pristine shape but does work.

Edit: I almost forgot, a previous owner removed the threaded fitting on the sender so it just has a hose clamp with fuel injection hose and clamps. It's never leaked that way, but it's not stock. I also have the stock hose with the fittings on it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Can you send me a pic of rear window upper trim piece and both outside door window guide trim pieces. Interested if in good condition, most likely in bad condition if not garage kept.
Do you mean the seals around the described windows, or the trim that snaps on the outside? I'll work on getting those pictures.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The rear upper window piece is merely with the spray jet in the middle. The door pieces slide down n then has screws on the outside of the door. I can post pics of the parts I want. I'm just not sure if the parts will match my 1st gen 3000gt.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The rear upper window piece is merely with the spray jet in the middle. The door pieces slide down n then has screws on the outside of the door. I can post pics of the parts I want. I'm just not sure if the parts will match my 1st gen 3000gt.
Gotcha! I do have those parts, the ones underneath the door windows have a black coating that has mostly peeled off. The one over the back window has been repainted. I can get pics soon

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth Base 5 speed
3 Posts
Yes it's still available. The fuel gauge didn't work, I don't know why but it could be a problem with the wiring on the sender. Other than that the sender isn't in pristine shape but does work.

Edit: I almost forgot, a previous owner removed the threaded fitting on the sender so it just has a hose clamp with fuel injection hose and clamps. It's never leaked that way, but it's not stock. I also have the stock hose with the fittings on it.
I am interested, what would the cost be for the sender and the stock hose with fittings?

·
Marshall Taylor
1,135 Posts
Yes it does.
I may be interested in the complete 3rd Brake Light. That means the brake light fixture, the interior covering and at least some of the wiring. PM me a price if you like. You can send me a picture(s) to my email: [email protected] or Text to: 504-481-8484

Thanks,

Marshall

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
How much for both door cards shipped to 43613?
They are both very clean, passengers side is in good shape but drivers side has a large spot of damage where it's soft. Still interested? Here's some pics, I'll work on getting better ones and come up with a price if you are interested.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts