Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth Base SOHC ATX
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm parting out my entire car, a 1991 Stealth ATX base model. Lots of good parts, some brand new even. It ran and drove until recently. I think another electrical problem has struck and I'm tired of chasing them. Let me know what parts you want and make an offer! Complete car except there's no cover for the trunk floor/spare tire, and the trans computer is on the fritz (still drove but only one forward gear).

Edit: College starts up again soon so I'll be able to ship items less often, but everything is still available until stated otherwise.

Spoken for:
Clear lens below headlights
Fusebox (under hood)
AC tensioner pulley
Interior door cards

I'm also willing to sell the complete car for the right price! Located in NW Washington state.

·
Registered
1991 3000gt vr-4
2 Posts
How much for both headlight lens? I got my whole assembly going on my 3000 I just need the little lens up front lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much for both headlight lens? I got my whole assembly going on my 3000 I just need the little lens up front lol
How does 15 plus shipping sound for the two? They have some flaws from age but look fine overall (see picture, that's the worse of the two)
lens.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking for both sides of the plastic trim pieces that go around the interior door handles, both of the dashboard vents, and also the upper outer door weather strips for both sides. how much for these parts?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking for both sides of the plastic trim pieces that go around the interior door handles, both of the dashboard vents, and also the upper outer door weather strips for both sides. how much for these parts?
I'll take a look at them and get back to you.
The outer vents by the doors?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I'm parting out my entire car, a 1991 Stealth ATX base model. Lots of good parts, some brand new even. It ran and drove until recently. I think another electrical problem has struck and I'm tired of chasing them. Let me know what parts you want and make an offer! Complete car except there's no cover for the trunk floor/spare tire, and the trans computer is on the fritz (still drove but only one forward gear).

I'm also willing to sell the complete car for the right price! Located in NW Washington state.
Hello. What condition is your ac compressor in? And I assume it.'s a 3bolt fx105vs with 6 grooves. ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello. What condition is your ac compressor in? And I assume it.'s a 3bolt fx105vs with 6 grooves. ;)
I'm not sure, but here's a picture! :D I don't know how well it works,I never drove the car regular enough to try it out while it was running. It seems to be in good shape, if you're interested I can test it.

·
Registered
1991 Stealth RT
12 Posts
Any chance the ETACs unit is available? Ours is a 91 R/T....

Ours has these part numbers:
MB629054
Type G8C-18M
No 017426

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance the ETACs unit is available? Ours is a 91 R/T....

Ours has these part numbers:
MB629054
Type G8C-18M
No 017426
It's hard to get a good angle on it, but I believe mine says MB629052, type G8C-17M, No. 012050. I don't know much about etacs, or if it would operate all the features in your R/T...

·
Registered
1991 Stealth RT
12 Posts
It's hard to get a good angle on it, but I believe mine says MB629052, type G8C-17M, No. 012050. I don't know much about etacs, or if it would operate all the features in your R/T...
Thanks for checking. From what I understand the part numbers need to match.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts