Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***PARTING OUT '94 VR-4*** LAST BRAND NEW FRONT ECS STRUT

12K views 82 replies 29 participants last post by  lawdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
Parting out '94 VR-4. Everything works. Has the last brand new front ECS strut that was available in the country. 13G turbos. Brand new 18" chrome VR-4 wheels. Let me know what you need! Color is black on black. If you have a specific part in mind, please ask and I will post the price along with the shipping cost. I also have one (1) brand new OEM VR-4 decal/emblem MR109957 which is the dark gray version available for $85 shipping included.
Brand new timing belt, OEM oil cooler plus all new hoses, brand new 3SX motor mounts, brand new Mishimoto radiator, brand new ECS struts on right front and right rear, brand new Active Exhaust cable, black 3SX aluminum defroster vents, brand new OEM black leather shift knob, all new OEM valve cover gaskets, Morimoto Elite HID low beams, Morimoto 2 Stroke LED high beams, Kensun 55w HID fog lights, brand new OEM glass fog light lenses, brand new OEM fog light covers, brand new 3SX limit switches in rear wing motor, 3SX plenum harness cover, 3SX VR-4 valve cover plate, too much to list.

Attachments

See less See more
#39 ·
#43 ·
Front Active Aero damn plastics still available?

#47 ·
Now that's an answer I can absolutely understand. Because I discovered the same thing but it involved a different interest and smaller parts LOL! The logistics of shipping automobile parts is not the way you want to start a mass sell-off of items LOL! That's called total immersion learning at its nearly most intense! LOL! Most certainly your honesty is appreciated bye those involved in addition to myself. Peace.

#48 ·
Dash vents still available?

Bob.

#67 ·
What makes you think dash vents aren’t cracked to hell?

Btw, do you still have ECS struts?

#51 ·
UPS is scheduled for pickup this afternoon between 3-5pm. This is my first ever part-out and it's been a little overwhelming if I'm honest.
The seller claims that packages went out 4 days ago...
He is in Michigan (by his bio).

I would give a few more days...

Bob.

#54 ·
That is good information.
I don't think it's a stretch to include where the package are going and to whom.
Maybe a PM to the buyers?

Bob.

#55 ·
Trolling is NOT my hobby.
Keeping this site safe for buyers is...

Bob.

#64 ·
Interested to know what everyone sent (money wise...APPROXIMATE)....
PM me please...

Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.