Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I contacted seller via email for an update today - but nope, no calipers yet. Be great for us all to get an update :)

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,112 Posts
Interested to know what everyone sent (money wise...APPROXIMATE)....
PM me please...

Bob.

·
13,112 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
seller says all good, just taking long to part. I'll post when I get a tracking number or info leading to a caliper delivery :)

·
13,112 Posts
What makes you think dash vents aren’t cracked to hell?
In the original post, the seller claims he has these "black 3SX aluminum defroster vents"

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Has anyone received anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I message him once a week and get the same apology and that tracking number will available any moment - I’m out $600 which i pay palled him immediately - looked like I was Scammed

·
13,112 Posts
I'm sorry, but NO reputable seller is offline for 7 days (checked his last seen date).

Not sure what to tell you buyers....

Bob.

·
13,112 Posts
So this is what I have from PayPal

John Kimberly
[email protected]

from profile - he is from Philadelphia

and other info on him?
Strange, I could have sworn that his location was in Michigan, a google search says Upper St. Regis is New York.

No comment.

Bob.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I pinged the seller one last time - not sure why he wouldn't be following this thread as it's where the customers are? Here's the picture he sent of the part out... (hm. Pic info says taken 5-21-2019 4:13pm..?) the rear bumper has his paypal name on it.. and his plate.. so still hoping for "legit" :)

(sorry for the multiple edits to this post!)

·
13,112 Posts
Removed.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I started the process of getting my money back from PayPal. Its a shame I really wanted the active aero dam, motor, and he had decals I bought!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Looks like a Pennsylvania plate I’m going to see if I can pull an address for anyone interested

·
Registered
354 Posts
I received my money back Via PayPal Dispute. I hope everyone protected themselves and didn't send friends and family. Buy safely out there everyone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
After repeated attempts to contact the seller, I have also filed a dispute with the seller via PayPal. ABsolute bummer. .. the hunt for 2g rear calipers continues :[

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.