Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Front Active Aero damn plastics still available?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
UPS is scheduled for pickup this afternoon between 3-5pm. This is my first ever part-out and it's been a little overwhelming if I'm honest.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
UPS is scheduled for pickup this afternoon between 3-5pm. This is my first ever part-out and it's been a little overwhelming if I'm honest.
Now that's an answer I can absolutely understand. Because I discovered the same thing but it involved a different interest and smaller parts LOL! The logistics of shipping automobile parts is not the way you want to start a mass sell-off of items LOL! That's called total immersion learning at its nearly most intense! LOL! Most certainly your honesty is appreciated bye those involved in addition to myself. Peace.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,112 Posts
Dash vents still available?

Bob.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Has anyone heard from the seller? I haven't heard from him in almost a week. I'm going to give him til Monday to respond. I hope everyone else is not in the same boat.

·
13,112 Posts
Has anyone heard from the seller? I haven't heard from him in almost a week. I'm going to give him til Monday to respond. I hope everyone else is not in the same boat.
The seller claims that packages went out 4 days ago...
He is in Michigan (by his bio).

I would give a few more days...

Bob.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Freight for 2 orders and the rest via ground. I almost regret doing this and Bob, stop trolling and get a different hobby.

·
13,112 Posts
2 separate pickups on Tuesday and Wednesday by UPS.
That is good information.
I don't think it's a stretch to include where the package are going and to whom.
Maybe a PM to the buyers?

Bob.

·
13,112 Posts
Freight for 2 orders and the rest via ground. I almost regret doing this and Bob, stop trolling and get a different hobby.
Trolling is NOT my hobby.
Keeping this site safe for buyers is...

Bob.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey all - I was early on this and grabbed the gen 2 calipers (paid) - a little over a week ago he emailed me about being swamped and that the caliper set would be the first to ship out - I'll post when I get em :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested in any stainless lines, the intake Y-pipe, timing belt (if it's unused) and the OEM oil cooler. Has the cooler been used? If-so, any noticable wear?

How interchangeable are the parts between a 94 vr4 and a 92 stealth tt?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.