Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***PARTING OUT '94 VR-4*** LAST BRAND NEW FRONT ECS STRUT

12K views 82 replies 29 participants last post by  lawdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
Parting out '94 VR-4. Everything works. Has the last brand new front ECS strut that was available in the country. 13G turbos. Brand new 18" chrome VR-4 wheels. Let me know what you need! Color is black on black. If you have a specific part in mind, please ask and I will post the price along with the shipping cost. I also have one (1) brand new OEM VR-4 decal/emblem MR109957 which is the dark gray version available for $85 shipping included.
Brand new timing belt, OEM oil cooler plus all new hoses, brand new 3SX motor mounts, brand new Mishimoto radiator, brand new ECS struts on right front and right rear, brand new Active Exhaust cable, black 3SX aluminum defroster vents, brand new OEM black leather shift knob, all new OEM valve cover gaskets, Morimoto Elite HID low beams, Morimoto 2 Stroke LED high beams, Kensun 55w HID fog lights, brand new OEM glass fog light lenses, brand new OEM fog light covers, brand new 3SX limit switches in rear wing motor, 3SX plenum harness cover, 3SX VR-4 valve cover plate, too much to list.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I may be interested in the wheels (you have all 4 with caps?) when the selling price is posted...

Bob.

#12 ·
Once again, you play the game....
Post an asking price for all items or I will flag your thread and the ADMINS will step in ....

#17 ·
I'll buy it all, cash. Thanks.

#22 ·
Do you have any of these parts?
  • OEM clutch booster vacuum hose that connects from intake manifold to hard pipe on firewall (has insulation/padding on it, contains a check valve).
  • The "lower dash" vent that directs air toward the driver's lap.
  • Power seat bolster/lumbar switch in good cosmetic condition (white painted symbols/icons not worn).
  • Driver door lock/window switches in good cosmetic condition (symbols not worn).
  • Fuel pump access panel: not rusty.
  • Plastic bezel for the cruise switch and active aero switch with a useful number of its mounting tabs intact.
  • Plastic access panels for the front active aero tray.
Thanks for checking!

#23 ·
Yes, I actually have all of them and they're all in great shape. Active Aero switch is perfect and it also has a brand new Active Exhaust switch if you're interested in that as well. The Active Aero system works flawlessly and still has the OEM decal which believe it or not is perfectly legible. Thanks!

#29 ·
What are ECS struts going for these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.