Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST I'LL TELL YOU WANTS NOT AVAILABLE, THE HOOD,BOTH FRONT FENDERS, THE BUMPER COVER, THE CAR IS EMERALD GREEN, WITH THE GRAY/GRAFITE INTERIOR, STICK 5 SPEED, DOHC ENGINE THAT RUNS FINE,IT HAS 138K ON IT, THE TRANNY IS ALSO FINE. HERE ARE SOME PRELIMINARY PARTS FOR SALE,PASSENGER SIDE HOOD BLISTER, RED 25.00, CONSOUL COMPARTMENT BOX COMPLETE, 40.00. CIG LIGHTER USED 10.00, RADIATOR COMPLETE WITH FANS 175.00, PASSENGER SIDE POP-UP HEADLIGHT,THE PLASTIC PIECE THAT IS AROUND IT IS BROKEN SO ONLY 125.00, THE PLASTIC BOXES THAT ARE BY THE SPARE TIRE 15.00, JACK 20.00 AND SO ON. E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR NEEDS, I CAN SEND PICTURES OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU WANT, FACTORY RIMS, DOORS, HATCH, ENGINE ETC.

ONE MORE THING, I'M KINDA NEW AT THIS, I JUST PURCHSED A 92 BASE MODEL THIS JULY AND NOW HAVE PURCHASED A 92 R/T ALSO PLEASE BE VERY ACCURATE IN YOUR DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT, I'M A NOVICE AT THIS, HEY YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE.

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
never mind

Never mind, I read it too fast...It's NOT available

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
Ok, if you need pics I can get them, hopefully this description will help. In the clutch housing of the transmission, you'll see the release bearing. Now, aruond that release bearing is a rod, known as the "throwout, or release fork". That fork extens out of the transmissiont hrough a hole with a little rubber boot on it. This release fork is what is pushed on by the slave cylinder to pull or push the clutch in and out. I need this release fork.... How much you want for it?

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
I also need the moldings that run across the top of your doors and create a triangle at the side-view mirrors. Mine are peeling badly and need to be replaced. Got 'em?

·
Registered
486 Posts
what color are your sun visors?

·
W*** Member #031
2,159 Posts
I need the rear panel - the one between the tail lights (29 3/4" x 4"). I need it as soon as possible. Let me know how much.
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
if you still have the shifter (just the metal pole, not the linkage, knob, etc...) how much do you want for it???

email or pm me.

i just want an extra shifter to cut/weld to try out a short shifter on before I do it on the only one i have :)

~matt

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just hit a deer.....may need a hood.....will the ES fit the RT/TT Ill check for the hell of it ...but your not selling the headlights? I fucked mine all up! :(

·
West Side!
1,201 Posts
I need the Tranny if you still have it. What condition was it in when it was running and would 650$ plus shipping be reasonable considering the mileage on it?
thanx,
Gene Crumpler
1992 Stealth ES

·
Registered
159 Posts
do you have the driver side switch that controls the power locks/power windows? if so, how much

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
cargo cover

do you have thre cargo cover? it's the retractable piece that covers the trunk area. let me know how much.
thanks

·
Registered
480 Posts
fuel pump housing

I need the Fuel pump housing for a 92 VR4. I don't need a fuel pump. It is located in the trunk under the carpet near the passenger side under a cover plate. I twisted the metal tubing on mine upon removal. If you have one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Luke

1 - 20 of 26 Posts