Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shell has been scrapped so only the items below are for sale. For pickup only items, I'm located near Burlington, VT.

More pics and better descriptions here: Stealth Partout (3.5L John Monnins)

Just items listed for sale available. Pretty much everything is gone.

Pickup Only Items
---------------------
200 IOPort Roll bar ($725 new), bottom bolts through floor behind seats, back bolts through speaker grill openings. Missing 4 backer plates that go outside the car.
50 Skillard powdercoated black front splitter 1g stealth

Willing to Ship (prices don't include shipping)
-------------------
75 Stealth R/T turn signals (PENDING SALE Ralph)
2000 17x11 CCW Classic wheels with Race Swiss option (extra holes in wheel face to make them lighter). 5x114.3, 40mm offset, R888 275/40/18 Toyo Proxes
?? 4 forged pistons (best offer)
25 2 na power steering reservoirs (2 available, good for aws delete)
30 new oem timing belt

·
Registered
447 Posts
If that's an actual Denso supra pump I'll take it. Are the markings still on the pump? Don't need the whole assembly, just the pump.

·
Chief Exec.
559 Posts
Ill take second on the fuel pump if not purchased. Also would like to know if you would sale all the under carriage lining and splash shields. Shirt shifter as well. All to 95823. Thx.

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take the oil pan if it's not sold. it's for 4 bolt block right?
Sent PM. Is 4 bolt but pending to Sutton. He's waiting on me to check something on the heads before buying everything.

Hey I’m interested in the 1g cluster and the ac climate control unit
Sent PM. Cluster available, climate control already sold

i am interested in the stock radio set, ECU and shifter
PM'd you price. LMK either way because there are other people after you on the short shifter.

I will take it, send me your paypal info.
Sent PM. Its yours if you want it. Just need zip code to get shipping quote.

Ill take second on the fuel pump if not purchased. Also would like to know if you would sale all the under carriage lining and splash shields. Shirt shifter as well. All to 95823. Thx.
Lets wait until later tonight to see if other guy doesn't respond. I replied denso pic last night and he may not have seen it yet. You'd be 3rd in line for short shifter. I do have a few sets of undercarriage splash shields (front fender liners) but I think a lot of them are beat up. Which ones are you looking for exactly? I could try to see if I had everything in decent shape. If it were my car I'd buy new assuming you still can.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been looking to no avail for rear halfshafts to replace mine since the boots are cracked. how are the ones in this car?

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been looking to no avail for rear halfshafts to replace mine since the boots are cracked. how are the ones in this car?
The rear axles have good boots, but they are really rusty. I don't think it's worth shipping them so I'm planning on scrapping them. I had them listed locally for $20. I think if you do some research you can find aftermarket boots that fit well.

What bout the precats?
There was no front pre-cat on the car. Just a front o2 housing. The rear o2 housing was present with cats, but it went with the motor I sold. The car did come with an extra set of headers and o2 housings but I've sold those sold.

Radio, ECU and Seattle short shifter sold. - Charlie

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't get any P.M

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey I didn't PM you but I quoted your comment in this thread. Thats pending to Sutton right now. He's buying some heads from me. If for some reason that falls through I have another person lined up for it. Sorry - Charlie

1 - 20 of 28 Posts