Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we'll do this the easy way, this is a list of the stuff that is already gone: the ENTIRE tranny set-up (with includes all drive shafts, and rear differential) front bumper cover, combo lights, pop-up headlights, fog lights, side skirts and door panels(both sides), rear spoiler, rear bumper cover, rear taillights, and center section, and the bumper lights. Everything else is for sale! Some things of interest are, the hood and hood blisters, the entire off-white leather interior(leather is fair, not perfect, but not terrible), intrax lowering springs, factory front struts have less then 250 miles on them with good sensors!! rear struts have good sensors too, but the strut itself has 50,000 miles, all of the brake system, front and rear suspesion, all accesorries under the hood that are atached to the side and firewall, and lastly, an engine, still on the stand, that has been rebuilt, no special mods, just to factory specs, i can give better detail to the engine ofcourse, but please email me for that(long list!) I'm sure there are many many things i forgot (like a mint pair of power doors!) but email me or leave inquires here... i have abandoned the upgradeding i was going to do, so everything is for sale I will miss this car, ive owned it for 5 years, maybe i can get a 94 or newer 3k this coming spring thanks guys!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Do you have the stock turbos, turbo manifolds, intercoolers w/pipes, the ECU w/ wiring harness, oil feed lines, oil sending unit, fuel pump, Thermostat housing, Y-pipe, and BOV? I'm planning on doing a turbo conversion.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

i knew i would forget some stuff...lol, yes, i have all those parts, and the turbos have less then 500 miles on them, they were rebuilt at majestic turbo, a while back, i put them on for a few weeks, and then it came off the road, so its been sitting since then, bty, one of the intercoolers is gone(drivers side) but i have everything else!! thanks, shoot me an email if your interseted, i will take a digi pic of the stuff and sent it to you!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what parts?

first, you need to specify which parts you are interested in, like just seats, or door panels or interiror trim, let me know that and i will give you a price, bty, it wont be too much, i am motivated to sell everything,

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
I want the Intrax springs for all four corners.

What price are you asking, how old, what condition (rust, scrapes, etc)

Please forward information to [email protected]

As long as we can agree on a price, consider them sold. :)

Also, where in NY are you? I'd love to just pick them up. Would make things easier if you're within close distance to me. (up to two hours)

Elton

·
Registered
871 Posts
Do you have the left rear tail light? I really need that.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
front and rears

the drivers seat is power, to be honest, not sure what to ask...make an offer, and i will give u an answer right away!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Turbos

Hey- im very interested in the turbos. How much will u sale them to me for- i have the money immediately- thanks
-Shaun

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
turbz

the turbos are rebuilt within less then a 500 miles on them, make offer, others has shown interest in a complete package, so offers would be better, thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts
Turbos

Okay- well since i could get my current turbos rebuilt for around a 100 bucks thats what ill offer you to start out with. -
Shaun

·
Registered
893 Posts
DStealthTT, where can you get your turbos rebuild for $100? I know for sure that parts cost more than that amount already. Do you have any info that you can share with us?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts