Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
*****DEMIGOD****
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first of all let me thank all of you guys for throwing in your .02 and helping me with my part throttle hesitation problem and hats off to Powelsound for being my mentor and showing me the true power of the force. LOL
Awhile back I posted about my car stumbling and hesitating etc. Well it was suggested that I needed to get a new MAS from the first reply. Unfortunatley the used MAS I picked up was dead/damaged so when we installed it the symptoms persisted leading us to believe that the MAS was not the issue.
Thanks to the 3S gods a donor car became available so we started switching parts trying to pin-point the problem. For shits and giggles we tried the donor cars MAS and guess what...she runs like a raped ape. My car is once again alive...well kinda...still need a MAS, so if you got one plmk. Just thought I'd give you guys a follow up and thank you all once again!;)

Please excuse spelling errors...after a case and 1/2 of Pabst Blue Ribbion everything looks good from here!

Attachments

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
So just for the record, what happened with the previous MAS you bought from a 3si member, and who was that member? Surely they gave you a refund plus some compensation for your wasted time if they sold you a bad MAS... right?

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
I'm glad we finally got that figured out. I was certain it was the MAS right from the beginning. Too bad you got sold a bum MAS or we would've had this figured out weeks ago.:mad:

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
congrats!

Now go have fun while it runs for a while BEFORE you do any mods :)

Cause once you get so far into it- you'll wish you had a long time ago :)

I can't believe how quick we got Jayson's tuned in- and it's still rich, but running a mid 12 on pump :) (hopefully a good high estimate- stock turbo record here we come!)

Should be getting to the track soon if we can :)

·
*****DEMIGOD****
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well drew i bought the mas from greddy_bones (ty) and im pretty much outta luck i guess. i had to wait a week or two to get the mas from him because he was installing the arc2 in his car. he says the item was in perfect working order when shipped and was removed from his car the day of arc2 install. no refund given. the item was shipped through ups and ty says they have a 100.00 default insurance on anything shipped with them. i dont know if thats true or not but if i can find the box maybe i can file a claim. im still looking for a mas though...if i get the claim crap started it'll take awhile to get a refund...i miss driving my car and due to the mas being dead im missing the turkey run......

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Congrats that you solved your problem:)
btw, How much is the new mas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.