Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 606 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,062 Posts
I looked for that carpet last night and couldn't find anything. :(

Thought I'd post this here too:

Alright guys I just ordered all the plastic pieces and brackers required for a 99 front bumper from Cherry Hill. Total was ~$250 shipped.

Here are all the part #'s I ordered. Where it applies I'll put how many I ordered, and what # they correspond to from the diagrams on Cherry Hill's parts website.

Plastics

MR396924 - SMIC Duct R
MR396923 - SMIC Duct L
MB406894 - SMIC Duct Clip x4
MR325569 - Splash Shield L Wheel Well
MR325570 - Splash Shield R Wheel Well
MR396921 - Under Cover L (#3)
MR396922 - Under Cover R (#2)
MB935456 - Under Cover Center (#1)
MR447825 - Air Dam Extension
MB935458 - Bumper Protector (#12)

Brackets / Hardware

MR384023 - Bracket, L (#20)
MR384024 - Bracket, R (#20)
MR463745 - Plate, L (#7)
MR463746 - Plate, R (#7)
MR547806 - Clip (#2) x4 THIS PART NO LONGER EXISTS
MS452348 - Screw (#5) x4
MU481042 - Clip (#3) x2
MB344629 - Pad (#4) x2
MS240602 - Bolt (#8) x4
MU480035 - Grommet (#6) x4

There it is. That is everything I needed already having the 99 front bumper but none of the correct braces or plastics. It's round 1, I think there may be some supports I missed but we'll sort all that out when these come in. So stay tuned.

-Ryan

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,258 Posts
Ryan,

FORK,CLUTCH RELEASE - MB837152

Not sure about the "Ball", but I did find "BALL UNIT, M/T GEARSH" - MR166883

I would see if someone can either confirm or deny that ball thing :)

Bob.

·
13,258 Posts
Bob:

According to CAPS illustration 21 - 010:

Fork: MB837152
Fulcrum (ball): MB837038

Thanks!

-Ryan
Sorry Ryan....never messed with the tranny before (so I'm not familiar with the internals).

Bob. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,062 Posts
Sorry Ryan....never messed with the tranny before (so I'm not familiar with the internals).

Bob. :)
Oh, no Bob just wanted to confirm or deny the ball thing. :p Got on my laptop here at home. Didn't mean to come across as unthankful! :)

--Ryan

·
Registered
228 Posts
one other thing i am looking for...

i am looking for the driver and passenger side "door ajar" sensors/switches. i looked around CAPS for a while but i really couldn't find them... i am probably just looking in the wrong location but if anyone could help me out, that would be appreciated.

*edit: the closest thing that i can find is MB698713 which has been replaced by MR124303
norco mitsubishi shows the following info:

Code:
[i]Item Number  	MSRP  	Core Price  	Price
MR124303  	$7.02  	$0.00  	$5.62
Electrical - Chassis electrical - Switches - Door jamb switch
Door jamb switch, 3000 gt 1995 - 1999[/i]
is this the correct one?

·
13,258 Posts
I believe those to be correct.

You may want to check in the parts for sale section. Anyone parting out a car may have those switches for WAY less than the dealer....

Bob.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I believe those to be correct.

You may want to check in the parts for sale section. Anyone parting out a car may have those switches for WAY less than the dealer....

Bob.
thanks for checking on that. i still couldn't find it on any of the diagrams. i'm looking to get new ones though since the reason i am buying them is because mine are wearing out. i normally just keep my lights in the on position as i think it is safer to always drive with lights on because you can be more visible and when i get out, i leave them in the on position as well. the door sensors are supposed to automatically turn the lights off... well if it doesn't sense that the door is open, it never shuts the lights off which leads to a dead battery :(

·
Super Moderator
21,062 Posts
If your windows rattle in your doors:

OK. Here's what I've got for numbers.
Striker, glass (2 per side) R MB641370 / L MB641369 $1.48
Retainer (4 per side) MB364450 $2.05
Cushion, glass * (8 per side) MB364453 $1.71
* note says order by application
Slider, glass R MB641302 / L MB641301 $18.43
Guide, glass front R MB641346 / L MB641345 $38.72
Guide, glass rear R MB641352 / L MB641351 $38.33
Weatherstrip, glass outer R MB641312 / L MB641311 $52.22
Weatherstrip, glass inner R MR153920 / L MR153919 $36.23

That's more than you asked for, but you might get into the door and find out you want to replace some of the other stuff. That is everything inside the door related to your glass except the regulator items. The prices are out of date by a few years, but shouldn't be terribly different.
I have no clue what the note on the cushions means. Call Mentor, Rockville or one of the other supporting dealers to order. I got very good prices from Rockville on weatherstripping last year.
Window glass is listed at ~$250 per window, but that is way higher than it should cost you to replace. For example, windshields are listed at ~$600, but I had one installed a few months back for $240 and they came to my place of business to do it. If you decide to do this, pull your glass and polish it with one of those glass kits you get at Auto Zone, etc. Might do well enough to save replacing the glass.
Wiper switch number is MB852131 for 91-96 $30.75, MR243536 for 97-99 $59.88.
Did you try grounding your wiper motor?
Wiper motor part # is MB622910 $225.65
Again, all prices are old.
FWIW, you are getting more help from me than I've ever gotten around here with one exception. I guess because I'm one of the newer members that I'm not "in the clubhouse" yet. :mad:
Sour grapes off. Back to business. :)
Thanks BBBBill. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Can someone please get me the part # for the steering lines that run to the back of the car for the all wheel steering? I'm looking for the ones on the passenger side. It's the rubber one labeled 4 in this pic, but it might come as an assembly (two rubber parts and a hard line in the middle). I need this # bad because my car is leaking close to 1 quart a day!

Also what are some good Mitsubishi dealerships to call? I'd like to get this part ASAP.

Edit: I think I found it, MB631976

·
Super Moderator
21,062 Posts
Coil pack is MD152648, sold as a unit.

The A/C pressure switch, I have no idea what it is and CAPS isn't giving my anything that looks like it. :(

Those rear steering tubes actually do have different part #'s, here's what I came up with: MB631976; MB631975. Some confirmation on that would be awesome.

I order all my OEM stuff through Cherry Hill Triplex - Dodge Jeep Mitsubishi Kia and Preowned Cars - Serving Philadelphia New Jersey Pennsylvania Delaware South Jersey, Trenton, Pleasantville, Vineland, Sicklerville and Williamstown - awesome prices, great service, etc etc.

Looks like it's $55/hose for those AWS hoses.

·
twins with twins
282 Posts
Coil pack is MD152648, sold as a unit.

The A/C pressure switch, I have no idea what it is and CAPS isn't giving my anything that looks like it. :(

Those rear steering tubes actually do have different part #'s, here's what I came up with: MB631976; MB631975. Some confirmation on that would be awesome.

I order all my OEM stuff through Cherry Hill Triplex - Dodge Jeep Mitsubishi Kia and Preowned Cars - Serving Philadelphia New Jersey Pennsylvania Delaware South Jersey, Trenton, Pleasantville, Vineland, Sicklerville and Williamstown - awesome prices, great service, etc etc.

Looks like it's $55/hose for those AWS hoses.
thanks a whole bunch.

I'm ordering the coils through the site provided as well. Great advice.

·
Registered
113 Posts
"wiring rail" that covers front fuel injector wires

Neither I nor a couple dealers can seem to find the part number to this annoying little plastic piece: http://www.supercar-engineering.com/rubberducky/3S/Maint/All/Plugs/WiringRail.jpg that bolts to the plenum and holds the wires to the fuel injectors. It cracks easily and is hard to get open and breaks and I'd like to get a new one but can't find it. Does anyone know the real name or part number or anyone who sells this aftermarket? Thanks.

I thought I deleted this post.. I found this part that day by calling cherryhill, they were able to find it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I need the part number for a Crank Pulley Bolt for a 92 VR4. I don't know if they are different for the SOHC or for different years. But I need to find one pretty fast please.

·
13,258 Posts
I need the part number for a Crank Pulley Bolt for a 92 VR4. I don't know if they are different for the SOHC or for different years. But I need to find one pretty fast please.
CAPS shows only one for a Z16A chassis (VR4) - MD151793

Hope this helps...

Bob.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bolt: 1100A142
Washer: MR994412

I could be more sure if I had your vin.

Most times you can find the part numbers online from cherryhilltriplix:

Welcome to Cherry Hill Triplex Parts !

but sometimes they bury their parts and you can never find them.

41 - 60 of 606 Posts