Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 606 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Bob: Thanks for the quick help!

I meant the big O-ring between the lower plenum and injectors ... I think that "injector O-ring" part refers to the smaller o-rings that go on the top of the injectors to seal in the fuel rail. I wonder if there's anything else in CAPS?

Thanks!

-Ryan

the big ones on the left=MD087060
small ones on the right=1465A18

Reactions: lawdogg

·
Automotive Geek
521 Posts
Part Number Request and Q

Anyone have the part number for:

1) Rear head to exhaust manifold gasket.
2) Crush washers for coolant lines on the rear turbo.

My rear exhaust manifold gasket is like 4 seperate pieces of flat metal with a couple of small metal grommets at either end holding them all together. Should I replace it or is that normal? Also, I've removed the rear turbo and I'm getting ready to re-install, is there anything besides the copper crush washers that I *should* replace while slapping it all back together?

Thanks,
-Greg

·
Now with 100% more meth
2,704 Posts
Re: Part Number Request and Q

Anyone have the part number for:

1) Rear head to exhaust manifold gasket.
2) Crush washers for coolant lines on the rear turbo.

My rear exhaust manifold gasket is like 4 seperate pieces of flat metal with a couple of small metal grommets at either end holding them all together. Should I replace it or is that normal? Also, I've removed the rear turbo and I'm getting ready to re-install, is there anything besides the copper crush washers that I *should* replace while slapping it all back together?

Thanks,
-Greg
Exhaust manifold gasket, ya thats normal, replace it if you want. MD168115
Coolant crush washers MF660064
Oil return line gasket MR258477

The other 2 turbo gaskets you should get are
MD168266 Manifold to turbo
MR188537 turbo to o2 housing

And if your turbo studs are broke/old you can replace those MD050074

·
Automotive Geek
521 Posts
Re: Part Number Request and Q

Exhaust manifold gasket, ya thats normal, replace it if you want. MD168115
Coolant crush washers MF660064
Oil return line gasket MR258477

The other 2 turbo gaskets you should get are
MD168266 Manifold to turbo
MR188537 turbo to o2 housing

And if your turbo studs are broke/old you can replace those MD050074
Thanks man! I'm on it!

·
Automotive Geek
521 Posts
Can someone supply the part numbers for the seals / gaskets between the rear active aero spoiler and the trunk? There are three seals two of them may be the same (left and right), I'm not sure. This is for my '93.

Thanks,
-Greg

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,493 Posts
MR358264 (2) (left and right are the same)
MR358263 Center

Bob. :)

·
Black Ops IT
5,159 Posts
I need the rubber boot that goes on the outside of the front turbo for the intake pipe to fit on right...

and the hose that goes from the brake booster to the driver side of the intake plenum. It has the checkvalve in it for the brake booster.

·
13,493 Posts
Matt, the brake booster hose says "**NO DATA** and I can't find that rubber thing for the life of me!!!

Sorry,

Bob.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
I need the rubber boot that goes on the outside of the front turbo for the intake pipe to fit on right...
I don't think you can order this seperately. IIRC you have to buy the entire intake pipe to get this rubber boot. It's kinda like the gasket for the y-pipe that you can't buy seperately.

and the hose that goes from the brake booster to the driver side of the intake plenum. It has the checkvalve in it for the brake booster.
According to caps the brake booster hose with the chack valve goes from the metal line on the fire wall to the nipple by the throttle body on the back of the plenum. It is part #MB857312

·
R/T Boost
664 Posts
Part Numbers for the Pedastal Gaskets on a Stealth's Spoiler

As the title implies, I'm trying to figure out the part numbers for gaskets (three in total) for my Stealth's rear spoiler. Thanks!:dodge:

I'm also trying to find the factory coin holder (gray in color) as well as the reverse light switch gasket (3SX wants $17.89 S+H for those two items). Thanks again!!

·
13,493 Posts
Re: Part Numbers for the Pedastal Gaskets on a Stealth's Spoiler

As the title implies, I'm trying to figure out the part numbers for gaskets (three in total) for my Stealth's rear spoiler. Thanks!:dodge:

I'm also trying to find the factory coin holder (gray in color) as well as the reverse light switch gasket (3SX wants $17.89 S+H for those two items). Thanks again!!
CAPS is a Mitsubishi parts lookup database, it will not have the Stealth gaskets.

Sorry.

Bob.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If I have a part # could someone tell me which models the part will fit?

The part # is MR147669. Its a compressor and clutch assy.

Its a 4 bolt for a dohc. Its a mitsu part made for an install by dodge dealers.
Some of the other parts in the kit I have matched already.

Oh and its made in Japan.

Thanks Joe.

·
getting there
1,033 Posts
A part number for the Idle Speed Control Servo (stepper motor) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Handy thread!

·
R/T Boost
664 Posts
A part number for the Idle Speed Control Servo (stepper motor) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Handy thread!
I show MD614380 as the original part and MD628053 as the replacement part. Cherry Hill Triplex has it listed for $271.80 if you want to order it through them.

Reactions: nawz8r

·
getting there
1,033 Posts
Alright, mine has been replaced then by previous owner. They called it the AIS motor on the receipt, so I wasn't sure. The part #s check out - good. Thanks again.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i was hoping that someone could find my the part # for the stock driver and passenger floor mats. i am pretty sure that i won't be able to buy them new from a dealership, but i was looking on CAPS just to try to see what i could find and all i came up with was MR751595 which says "MAT,FLOOR BEIGE/BLA,CLO" and i'm pretty sure that is the carpet, not the mats as it shows as being like $500+

my VIN is JA3AM84J5WY002961

thanks

*edit: picture for reference :)

21 - 40 of 606 Posts