Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 606 Posts

·
Twin Turbo Owner
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part Numbers Help

i called mitsu and they are having a hard time finding what i need...so can someone look up the part numbers for the following things for me

i need:

-the studs or bolts (3 per turbo) that attach the turbos to the exhaust manifolds as well as any nuts that go with it

-the studs that are on the 02 housing side of the turbos...should be 4 per turbo and any nuts that go with it

-the rear turbo oil feed adapter

thanks in advance
sean

·
Super Moderator
21,045 Posts
This thread will be for all the people looking for part #'s that don't have CAPS or can't find them.

Please post up what parts you are looking for, with any luck some kind soul who has CAPS will look it up for you and post!

This is for all the people who can't get part #'s and come looking for a place to get them. :)

-Ryan

·
just some guy.
2,573 Posts
Re: Part Numbers Help

i called mitsu and they are having a hard time finding what i need...so can someone look up the part numbers for the following things for me

i need:

-the studs or bolts (3 per turbo) that attach the turbos to the exhaust manifolds as well as any nuts that go with it

-the studs that are on the 02 housing side of the turbos...should be 4 per turbo and any nuts that go with it

-the rear turbo oil feed adapter

thanks in advance
sean

Your parts guys are pretty sad :(. I just typed in "turbo" and got all the parts that you asked for in caps in a matter of seconds. they aren't even year specific.

front 02 housing studs Metric 10x32 MD165887 (you can find these at a good hardware store)

Front o2 housing nuts Metric 10 MD 132930 (also, hardware store)

Front turbo to manifold bolts Metric 10X35 (hardware store) MD168601

Rear O2 housing studs Metric 10x27 (hardware store) MD050074

Rear oil feed fitting MD145960

Rear oil feed crush washer MF660063

rear turbo to manifold studs (same as FRONT O2 studs and nuts)

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
Random fact...

2-BOLT REAR MAIN SEAL ASSEMBLY (SEAL & HOUSING) : MD125544

For those in the dark, "2-bolt" refers to the number of bolts directly supporting each main of your crank. These were typically found in the '91-'92 model year cars. The only way to be sure? Pull your oil pan.

·
Official Member
1,317 Posts
I need part # for the two outer covers for the '99 wing. My caps does not carry any part numbers for them.

Anyone?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,095 Posts
MR412991, I think it comes only in silver?

Bob.

·
Official Member
1,317 Posts
Bob to the rescue! Awesome, I need it asap but of course the local mitsu stealership didn't know what the heck I was talking about.

Thanks Bob :)

·
13,095 Posts
Uhhh...MR412992 is the right...sorry, I forgot to mention that :)

Bob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Parts # needed

i am in extreme need of the mits parts number for the thermostat housing on my sohc 1994 stealth base the on on it has no filler neck soo i cant fill it thanks in advanced.

·
13,095 Posts
I need part #'s for the upper and lower intake plenum gaskets, lower injector o-rings, and throttle body gasket.

Thanks!
Ryan,

Upper intake gasket = MD143791
Lower intake gasket = MD164701
Throttle body gasket = MD180361

Not sure what you mean by "lower" injector o-rings, but "O-RING, FUEL INJECTOR" = MD614813

Bob. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,045 Posts
Bob: Thanks for the quick help!

I meant the big O-ring between the lower plenum and injectors ... I think that "injector O-ring" part refers to the smaller o-rings that go on the top of the injectors to seal in the fuel rail. I wonder if there's anything else in CAPS?

Thanks!

-Ryan

·
13,095 Posts
There's an "INSULATOR, FUEL INJECTOR" that appears to be at the bottom of the injector. Part # = MD087060

1 - 20 of 606 Posts