Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys think about paint jobs, any great colors or links to find a color, Im thinking viper blue, or a metalic black/grey like the new eclipse, on a 92 dodge stealth tt

also, as far as subs go, what should i get, and im only looking for enough to sound good, and give a good show once in a while, not a concert in the hatch of my car

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
as far as subs go, look in the audio section, that will probably be much more helpful than the mod section.;)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I think whatever specific color you like best works...or whatever you wear normally is awesome to match with your car because you go with the car...but whatever color you pick go mettalic or shiny for sure. As for audio 1 12" should do just fine for what you want. Go for a double coil one.

·
Registered
162 Posts
We've been experimenting with the camillion paints over here. I've seen 5 different base colors. They look insane in the sunlight. So far a silver base with tones of purple and blue is my fav. I'll try and snatch a few pics.

WD

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lets see the pics, are u from japan, man thats crazy, ive done a lil more research, im thinkin the elctron blue metalic the corvette comes in or the Viper deep saphire blue pearl coat, looks crazy, i saw both on company websites. keep posting!

·
Registered
162 Posts
From Boston, just stationed in Japan. The Cameleon, spelling update, paint we use isn't as drastic as alot of painters use. It all depends on the blends you use. The car is mostly silver with slight hints of blue and purple.

WD

·
Registered
725 Posts
WD, is the color you're talking about kinda like the ones on the TVR's on GT3? They look really cool.

On the audio issue, I've got an Audiomobile sub. Sounds great, in my opinion much better than a JL or Fosgate. and hits hard for a single 12" and I'm only running 200-230 watts to it (they can handle 400-500 in the size box I have). You can get them at www.sounddomain.com and they come in dual voice coil and single. As for which one you want, it all depends on what kind of amp you have. There is no sound quality difference between the two. If you have a 4 channel amp then get the single voice coil. If you have a mono or 2 channel amp then you deffinately want the dual.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
SILVER...HEHE

·
Registered
441 Posts
PINK!!!!!!!!!! everybody likes it pink..err the car that is:D but anyways i saw a neat cameleon paint job on a lexus around here..its Red base but when sun hits it..its like orange..crazyness:)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I must say Unclesam that, that blue looks GREAT MAN!!!..Damn my black. HEHE:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
If it were me, I would get the Burnt Orange color that you see on a lot of Ford cars and trucks. Maybe mix something in to make it a bit darker. :confused:

Paul

·
Registered
727 Posts
uhh...I think you guys can agree that im right when I say pearl black with a nice silver undertone that maybe shows through as the car moves...then get the black opal konig's and you'll be so pimp :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
The cherry black that they use on the Mustangs is a nice color. It is cherry color, but with a black tint so it looks black in the shadows. I absolutely hate mustangs (I own a VR4 and a WS6), but I love that color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts