Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a 91 stealth, it was dark blue, does anyone know the paint code for the stock blue????? I think it would be on the title

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
Check either the Drivers side door, either on the door, or on the sill, OR, inside the engine bay, against the firewall, on the ID plaque.

If you are talking about a car that just drove by... uhh... well, heheh

nevermind then. :p

What kind of blue? Are you talking abuot dark deep, or lighter?

There were two large production blues from what I've seen a lighter soft blue, and a deeper blue.

Also, there is a rare Pearl Blue, but those are few and far between.

Good luck. :)

(owner of a rare, custom blue. :p )

Elton

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think Brainfood's 91 is Fiji Blue - I saw a deep dark Blue 93 this weekend @ Sears Point - I think that's the Napier Blue.

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Actually...

Napier blue is a lighter blue and the Fiji is darker. Motorhead, Liu Kang and I have Napier Blue cars.... I don't have a pic, but I'm positive that there are some pics of their cars on this board somewhere.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Guess I had them totally mixed up, Sorry about that - I do love both blues though (as I get pulled over for Firestorm/Caracas Red).

4,448 Posts
my car (lighter blue) is known as mystic blue (dodge) or fiji blue (mitsu).

teal cars like motorhead, liu kang, and brainfood are called napier blue and i've also heard maybe something like panama blue??

the dark (navy) cars like suthnr and X3DFX (i think that's his name :)) are dark blue pearl or danube blue metallic i think.

·
Registered
308 Posts

Attachments

4,448 Posts
you 3 have the same color. it's teal (napier blue). there might be variations in the paint from the years and condition of the paint (mine is noticeably lighter than another member's fiji blue '92 VR4). but that color is pretty much the same for your 3 cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts