Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got all the pics of the alarm email if you are interested in the specs and pics of the alarm.... I am gonna sell the alarms for 180 shipped..... I have it in my car as long as your car is not in 1st gear when you fired it up the alarm is the awesome.... I had the viper in my car and now I have this one it is really cool...

http://www.geocities.com/bernard5150/remotealarm.html?1038822344088

IF you guys want I can maybe email a video of how the alarm works on our car..

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I sent you a pm

I forgot to mention that this alarm works perfectly with the turbo timer, it basically simulates that you have left your car as soon as you take your keys out... You can then leave your car and engage the alarm with the car still running..... I can send you the video through aim for now untill I get it on the site...

My aim name is gengistom...

·
Registered
646 Posts
gengistom said:
I sent you a pm

I forgot to mention that this alarm works perfectly with the turbo timer, it basically simulates that you have left your car as soon as you take your keys out... You can then leave your car and engage the alarm with the car still running..... I can send you the video through aim for now untill I get it on the site...

My aim name is gengistom...
So your saying that there is no need for additional relays for this alarm to work w/ turbo timer? Does the alarm come w/ complete instructions for the install? I am very interested......

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys sorry I have been really caught up with finals and my ground school in stuff... Okay I sent the videos out , I have a website for the alarm it is really shitty, I know...It is for my intro to computers class... Leave your email addresses on here so I can send you the video or email me is the best way... Any questions just email me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 71 Posts