Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heading to maple grove, pa for the final grudge match of the year this saturday, november 3rd. gates open at 9am, quarter mile runs start at 10am and go to 4pm. maple grove is right outside reading, pa; would like to see some other 3si cars there, if anybody's interested drop me an email or reply here. safe travels all.

- mike

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
nov 4 is a sun

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks wraith, right you are!

- mike

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
I'll be there w/ a couple of my friends. See what my car can do w/ 23psi race gas.

Black94VR4

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hans told you that we didn't get back to start dynoing until late? i thought i saw that somewhere. well look forward to seeing you this saturday, i'll be there at 9am dressed warmly!

- mike

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Is there a website or direction to the Import Show?

Black94VR4

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Not to steal the thread, but if anyone is interested I'm going to Atco Raceway Friday night to race. I've got some friends going with me, but it would be cool to have some other 3S'ers there. Anyone close by interested?

Jason

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish i could hit up atco fri night but i think the little woman will only let me out for that saturday... she's actually taggin along for the first time, so that'll be cool! well i hope to see some of y'all at maple grove, lemme know when you're planning on hitting atco again and i'll see what i can do. safe travels n good luck!

- mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts