Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the off topic thread, and yes I know, it should be in for sale, but I want some input too .. .

I'm in the position to buy 2-4 Wrestlemania Floor Seats, (600 Canadian, you get to keep the seat when the event is done), and I was wondering if anyone heard of the demand/value these seats are expected to have. If it is possible to sell the chairs for 900+ Canadian, I am going to pay for my friends to go to the show and in return they'll give me the seats.

If anyone has any interest, knows anyone with interest, or has heard anything about the collectability/value these seats may have, . . please let me know.

Thanks.

Chris

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Look around the auction sites like Ebay and see if they are out there and what kind of bids they are getting.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
If you do have the oppertunity to buy floor seats for Wrestlemania then I would say go for it. When the WWF came to Omaha,NE floor seats sold for $40(US)... I watched Ebay up till the event. I saw several auctions that went for above $350... and this was for Smackdown in a small town. For Wrestlemania I am sure you could easily make a ton of money off of the tickets... esp if you put them on Ebay. As for the seats, I am not sure about them. Good Luck in your decision.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
People who paid for ringside seats got to keep the seats! I always thought that was a cool marketing gimmick. No idea what they're worth on the open market though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts