Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have people in line right now waiting to get World Series Game 6 tickets tomorrow morning. If anyone here is interested in paying premium price for tickets, please send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 520-404-5272.

Thanks.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
I would take some New York Tickets, but Arizona is alittle far to drive :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh c'mon... a road trip in your stealth AND a world series??? what more could you ask for???

btw, i love that color.

·
Registered
281 Posts
IF?!?!?!

If there is a game 6? Come on now....its the Yanks...you know they will win the WS. Oakland had them on the ropes and couldnt put them away. Im not even a Yanks fan...but NY in 6:D

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Re: IF?!?!?!

unvme9180 said:
Oakland had them on the ropes and couldnt put them away.
That's because it was Oakland. I'm not pronouncing anthing. It was just an if, and and a big IF at that. Now that they're going back to the Bronx with Arizona's heavy hitters out of the rotation, maybe the Yanks will see the light. There was really no excuse for those 2 games if your a Yankees fan though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
not a NY fan

Im not a Yanks fan at all. I would like to see someone other than NY win a WS, but at the rate the Yanks go I gotta say they are gonna win it all til I see otherwise. IMO, Schilling should get MVP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts