Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to go to a Costume Party tonight for Dawsons Creek. Please help me come up with a costume idea that does not cost ANY money. Thanks

·
Settle the Score
5,619 Posts
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D

holy shit thats fuggin hilarious!!!!:p

how about you take a knife and a box of cereal and call yourself a cereal killer

or take a bat with you and call yourself BATMAN!!

but i would go with darktrail's idea:p

still ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the batman idea. My wife wants to dress me up like a scare crow. KEEPEM COMING!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Crocodile hunter is pretty easy to do if you have that kind of shit laying around. Just keep saying crikey, and she's a beauty. Or if you want to go for the south park version, "Im going to take my thumb, and stick it all the way up its butthole. She's really pissed off now."

·
stlth664 was here
8,027 Posts
You could wear white pants and a white shirt and wrap yourself with toilet paper and be a mummy :p Or the tin man and wrap yourself with tin foil :p You could be an FBI agent and wear a nice suit and Men In Black glasses or something....you could be a nerd and tape up some glasses, if you have them....you could be a golfer if you had some really tacky pants....Tom Cruise in Risky Business, ****** tighties, sunglasses, shirt and socks ;) OK, I'm all out of ideas.....

whatever you are....take some pics! I mean, it's a Dawson's Creek Party ;)

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Stroke of genius pick the one cast member you dislike the most, dress up like them and make fun of them.

Say you don't like Dawson. Dress up like him and say stuff that he says frequently but make it sound really stupid.

·
Registered
281 Posts
croc hunter

The crocodile hunter, thats some funny shit Riceboy LOL. "Crikey" LOL

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
the cast of dawson's creek showed up at my friend's house for a party in wilmington once...he doesnt remember it, but other friends of ours swear he was so drunk and trying to make katie holmes take a keg stand

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
You could always put peanut butter around your lips, and go as an asshole.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
He wouldn't have to do that... he's already an asshole!:D

The cheapest thing would be to throw on some of your wife's clothes and go as her.

Matt, drop me an email sometime.

·
Here Alot
2,366 Posts
Hey Matt. You could be dressed as a Pimp daddy :) just kidding man. So when are you going to rebuild my tranny? lol

Have fun tonight man.

Matthew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts