Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pic of my car up finally. Now I need to make a webpage so I can post pics of the car on here. I dont have AOL. Anyone have a suggestion for a fast, free and easy webpage to use?

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
www.homestead.com

Thats what I use with no problems. Unless I post a lot of pictures then it goes over bandwidth limit. but resets in a few hours

-Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted a free site. Homestead cost like $30 a month.

·
2,248 Posts

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kinda big

Yeah, the pic is kinda big. It still comes up with that little box with the red "x" in it when I put the long url in there. POS...Im getting pissed off...need to find someone to just stick my one damn pic on there page and just let me do that and save all this damn frustration.

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Ryan,
Create a web page and dump ur pics in Geocities but save it as a txt file. Then use the IMG tags to link it in to your sig. Just like mine. Let me know if u need further explaination

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
didnt work

JEEPers-
That didnt work (well at least for me it didnt). I couldnt save my pic as a txt. Im just fukin fed up with all this bullshit. I guess it just wasnt ment to be for my car to have a pic on here....oh well...:eek: life goes on.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
www.homestead.com is only 30 if you register. Otherwise you get free 8mb to use. And it lets you link to pictures unlike geocities.

-Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finally

I finally got my pic in my sig. But the only problem is its too damn small. I thought I knew how to resize it, but I obviously dont since it isnt working. Any suggestions on how to resize it?

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Fuck Geoshitties man.. Talk to your ISP. They usualy Offer Free Webspace that is relible, doesnt have bandwidth limits and lets you link Pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts