Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. doesnt this just suck.. Have any of you ever been dumped via e-mail? My girlfriend of a year just decided she couldnt tell me in person or on the phone so she dumps me via e-mail.. that was just down right insulting.. not to mention im depressed now.. I got my car back yesterday morning and wasnt even happy. (after it had been down almost a month).. can you say .. depression?

Anyway.. Sorry to bother everyone.. I just had to vent.. you guys are great..

Jon

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Hey Man.. I've been there... Try having your fiance break up with you over AIM, not not doing it in person for another week. UGH!

If you need to talk, just IM me or whatever. Just know that there's some people out there who definately understand what you're going through.

G/B - Rob

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Damn, that bitch be disrespectful to a fellow 3/S member.

I was dumped via e-mail but it was a stupid relationship that was only going for for a few weeks, but did date on and off for a little while. I was pretty pissed and lost respect for her.

Things'll get better.
What was wrong with the car for it being down for a month?

-Jeff

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my throwout bearing was late so there for my clutch took 2 weekends.. and then the painting...

Jon

·
Registered
708 Posts
hey bud,

sorry to hear about the breakup. What keeps me going is to realize that everything happens for a reason. As bad as the email breakup and losing someone you care for is, you have to pick up the pieces and move on. You'll look back at this in the future and realize why it had to happen like that.

Best of luck :) awesome spyder by the way!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Jon - Just wait til we have our gathering. Once you see six 3Ss driving together, you will think you are on Cloudnine. :D ;) :D I can't imagine when we get to OceanCity with 100+ cars... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Mitsu - You all having a secret gathering or something?!?! :D ;)

-Jeff

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Jeff - LOL, I will fill you in when I get more details... don't worry I will keep you posted foo... ;) :p ;) :D

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
You better foo...cuz you cant be dissin da fellow 3/s members foo.

-Jeff

·
Vr-4 Evr
2,027 Posts
don't worry you'll get over it. theres plenty of girls out there. and if she had to email you to break up in the first place she's not worth your time. i thought i couldnt get over my 4 year old relationship and boy have i found things a lot better=) my car is one of them heheh. When you get depressed just buy something for car.

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Women are crazy anyway. It sucks that we need them so much.

V

·
0 Posts
Don't worry dude...
You'll get a new one soon,maybe even a better one.
Hey,you got a Spyder VR-4.Drive around for a few hours,and
things will get better.That's what I did if I'm depressed.Very
effective treatment for me...:)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
The email dummping sucks because you dont get to vent on her. I wanted to vent on my girlfriend and she knew we were going to breakup so I asked her to talk with me alone, but she made a huge scene and we broke up in front of like 8 people and I didnt get a word in edge wise :(

Ohh well there truely is somebody for everyone all you have to do is look for them and keep a warm heart.

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
god dude i hate it im talking to my ex as we speak god i love the girl but i just cant tell her b/c she has this new dude and he is better for her than i which really sucks but im trying to fix myself so i will be a better guy to her humm who knows maybe i will get back with her i hope so any one wanna help me out and give me some advice

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's pretty shitty of her. She should at least have the decency to do it in person. You deserve to have someone with more class. Her loss.

You're way cute! ;) If I wasn't engaged, I'd snatch you. Hope Yog's don't see this....... :eek:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nothing says "revenge" better than posting pics of her nude on the internet, better yet, the 3si forums!:D

j/k:)

Don't be depressed, maybe somthing good will actually come out of this...everything happens for a reason..:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks you all.. this helps alot.. I'm just still in shock you know.. It's part of what I love about 3si.. we're not just a car club. you all actually care about the people on here..

Jon

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Yes, naked pics would be nice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
Yes, naked pics would be nice.
If you guys are posting naked pics, I want to see some men too! errr.. make that cute men! ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts