Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, I've been feeling like I need to settle down. I don't know if it's because of age or maturity. I've dated many cool women and have had some great (and not so great) sex. However, waking up in the morning, I realize many times that who I wake up next to is not someone I would like to wake up with again. Some of them are selfish, not too bright, or hung up on issues. Sometimes in the middle of sex, I lose interest in them and don't have that awe encompasing, orgasmic experience like I had with someone I was in love with.

Now, is it me...am I becoming numb to sex with people I'm not emotionally attached too? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sex and trying new things...just lately, having that empty feeling the next morning.

Well, I'm changing my habits and deciding to find someone that I wouldn't mind introducing my friends to. I might even consider forgetting the sex for awhile and spend time wondering if that person gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside...something that I've missed and would love to rekindle.

Anyways, if anyone has experienced this or if any married guys have any advice...please give. Thanks!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Seems like you are just fucking at will......settle down and actually get to know the girls name before hopping into bed with them..

m.s.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
....been there, know how you feel dude.

Every person is different. I won't say that 'casual sex' is wrong.

But if you're not happy, and receiving JOY (not the same as pleasure) from your encounters, perhaps deeper attachment IS what you need.

But only you can answer that.

Simple solution; TRY. See what happens.

But, be forewarned.... Love can hurt just as much as it can elate.

Good Luck dude....

Elton

(is it me, or are alot of people all of a sudden discussing relationships and sex more readily on the board nowadays? Regardless, I think it's really cool we're all discussing it maturely.....)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
We told you not to go with that 17yr old to Homecoming now didnt we....
j/k
But I agree with m.s get to know the girl and date for a little before having sex with her. Find a nice girl and date for a while.

-Jeff

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm with you guys on the dating part. I have one tonight with an intelligent, attractive woman and am looking forward to some good conversation and fun. I think I'll steer away from the sex and see if this is a person I could seriously date.

Maybe I'm approaching that next step....marriage?

NAWWW....

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Marshall ......

Whatever happened with the girl you were telling me about when we went to Denny's @ the FL Gathering??? That sounded kinda promissing.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Marshall, you're starting to sound like a bitch!:eek:

LMAO j/k man:D When are you gonna be back down in Ft. Myers? Oh yeah, just to stay on topic: NO!

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Marshall ......

McStealth R/T said:
Whatever happened with the girl you were telling me about when we went to Denny's @ the FL Gathering??? That sounded kinda promissing.
She didn't know what she wanted...oh and I discovered she had a bad habit of not being upfront about everything.

Powelsound...I'll be down Thanksgiving...you still with that cute girl?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
OT: Ever get tired of threads about casual sex?? ;)

George's sarcasm runs a little deep somtimes but I have to agree with him.

·
Mullet Mobile
276 Posts
Powelsound said:
Marshall, you're starting to sound like a bitch!:eek:

LMAO j/k man:D When are you gonna be back down in Ft. Myers? Oh yeah, just to stay on topic: NO!

Abram your cat and dog dont count as casual sex.........you live with them remember. :D :D

Marshall as long as you find the right person its worth it. Find the wrong one and you'll wish you were dead. Good Luck. ;)

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
tampa95GTSL said:
Ever get tired of casual sex?
What a dumb question! Well, I am only 17 :D

How old are you tampa? I guess I could see getting tired of it after a long, long, long, long, long, long while..... :cool:
Nah, I know what you're talking about. I know plenty of people who feel that they need to "grow up" :rolleyes: after a while.

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
O......M.........G.....I am not hearing this.:rolleyes: For the first time, the census reports that single housholds out number married housholds.(USA Today LIFE 10/23)

I just find it hard to beleive that any girl in the near or in larger cities wants to settle down. Commit doesn't mean a whole lot these days and seems to be a word to be afraid of by some. I've decided not beleive in marriage anymore because divorce is to marriage as a clock is to a timebomb. Best wishes to all who give it a try.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
RacerX_GTO said:
O......M.........G.....I am not hearing this.:rolleyes: For the first time, the census reports that single housholds out number married housholds.(USA Today LIFE 10/23)

I just find it hard to beleive that any girl in the near or in larger cities wants to settle down. Commit doesn't mean a whole lot these days and seems to be a word to be afraid of by some. I've decided not beleive in marriage anymore because divorce is to marriage as a clock is to a timebomb. Best wishes to all who give it a try.
Gabe, u commin down to SD for that w3sa meet?? anyone one else from ur club goin?

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
no, I can't make this one:( And I love SD too, that's what kills me the most. I'm bummed out, but will try to make the next big ones.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
G,

SD meet? Your talking on the 10th?

are you going to be leading us into battle? I'm gonna show up in my new car, maybe some mods by then too...

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
thats what i thought, just making sure...

I wonder who else from the OC3SA will be there :(

maybe I'll be outnumbered! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts