Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I had the Bepop movie since 2 weeks ago. It's pretty awesome, and it's about Spike kicking terrorist's ass. I don't think it'll be released in the US anytime soon, since it's about bioterrorism and relates closely to what happened lately. It's a must-watch for any anime fan ;)

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
encode that shizznit up so i can download it ;)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fits on 1 cd, divx and fansubbed. I can make a backup for anyone who's in the san jose bay area, since I got virtually no upload speed. Perhaps someone can host it from an FTP.

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
Perhaps someone can host it from an FTP.
I hope so, I saw the movie at NekoCon a couple weeks ago..Been looking for it ever since with no luck

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
i want it! send me a message on the board so we can work things out.

oh ive been collecting initial d too ive got about the the 1st half of the 1st stage, the whole 3rd stage movie and the extra stage, altho my 3rd stage isnt subbed at all, which kinda blows, no wait, its subbed in chinese, heh

·
Registered
418 Posts
Re: Hook me up

Armitage said:
Someone wanna hook me up? Trade for Initial D 3rd stage divx or something? I got Extra Stage divx too but it's not as good.
I think Milphey's got a copy if you wanna just leech it off'a him.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Damn - i really need to fix my 60gb. I've got almost all of Cowboy Bebop, and initial d stages 1 and 2 (almost got all of 3). You guys should check out #animetrader on undernet.

.jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts