Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original 1994 Stealth R/T TT 17" Chrome wheels!

I have the original 17" chrome wheels off of my 1994 Stealth Turbo that I want to sell. They are ready to go without tires and already off of the car.

They are all in good shape without any dents or bends or anything, no curb rash that I can really see. There are a few spots where the chrome is flaking off on two of the wheels, it is not visible unless you are very close to the wheel and looking on the inside (kinda on the inside edge).

these wheels are $500+ each from the dealer if purchased "Refurbished" Please make me a fair offer. They are located in San Diego, CA. I May be able to do a deal on shipping through my work.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm working on getting some pictures soon here!

I was hoping something in the 500 range, that was the previous offer on the wheels for the previous owner of the car, before I bought it

F

·
0 Posts
Hey I would be interested in them. I would give you $400 for them. How do you plan to ship them? UPS or Fedex? Let me know.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be shipping FedEx, and if you made it $425+shipping you've got a deal.

I can probably work a deal on the shipping through work as well

F

·
0 Posts
Let me know what shipping is? That will determine if I'll get them. Money is kinda tight. :D

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping is anywhere from $75-$100 depending on where you live...

if we say $500 shipped, would that be fair?

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll give firehawk a chance to respond here (due to the holidays) but if I don't get a response from him I'll see about getting some pictures if I can and we can talk business!

F

·
0 Posts
Hey JagdStealth, I would love to get them but I am catching some heat on my end about it. Typical, I get her what she wants but I can't get what I want. Plus Christmas is coming up too, I could probably talk her into it. But since you have another person waiting for them, sell'em!:D Cya!

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know if you change your mind!

MightyMouse,
You have mail

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mightymouse,

let me know by today, I have another party interested and I need to get rid of these!

·
"Sore about slapdown"
7,744 Posts
Are these wheels typically what are called "spyder wheels" (the same ones that came on 94 VR-4's) or did stealths come with different wheels like 91-93?

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These wheels are different from the 3kGT, they do not look like the wheels on the 91-93 Stealth or the 3kGT of any year! :)

I'll try and find some pics of them...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have the wheels? I am in Bakersfield and could drive and get them. Let me know the price and how to see them. What brand & style? Can they be found anywhere on the web?

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are stock 1994 Chrome Twin Turbo wheels...a little different from the 1st gen wheels. Compared to the big VR4 chrome 18" wheels, these are light. They are about 22lbs compared to the 30 or so of the VR4 wheels!

I don't have any pics, but I will try and find a pic of the same wheels on the web.

They are in good shape and match my description from the 1st page.

The asking price is $500.

Driving from Bakersfield to SD is a ways, but if you want a nice drive it's worth it. I'll buy dinner ;)

Shipping wouldn't be too bad to Bakersfield and I can probably work a deal to get 40-50% off of whatever FedEx quotes if your interested.

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
JagdStealth....
How much did your front strut bar improve traction?

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I noticed a MAJOR difference in handling over the stock setup. Now my car has some miles on it and the struts are a little worn out, but it was a big difference. Turns I once took at 80-85 with some squeal I could take at 100+ no problem.

it was a noticeable stiffness to the frame when going over bumps and stuff, it made the front end feel real solid compared to stock. I'd recommend it for anyone.

·
Registered
660 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts