Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on doing a mufflerless set up soon and need some tips. I've seen what vr4wannabe has on his, love them, but I kinda wanted something different. Not sure if they are resonated or not, gotta have the nonreso's.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Personally I like the non resonated slash cut style myself. If I were to get new tips though I would probaly go with dual rolled round tips.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
if you can look at one of the tips on my car

the pic in my sig

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
I like those tips. They are similar to stock..but different enough to give it a more customized look. I've always believed exhaust tips should blend with and be part of the cars appearance...not the focal point.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Hey Awild. I know you tried to PM me but my inbox isn't working.
What kind of wheels are those?
Where did you get them?

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wheels are ASA IS1's and sometimes referred to as Daytona's. ASA is owned by BBS which is a German company that makes wheels for race quality Porches, Benz's, and Bimmers. I think the largest my wheels come in are my 17's and I have had very little luck trying to find them anywhere. Not many US places sell ASA and if they do they dont have the IS1. I bought these off of ebay for $800 shipped with tires, but if I remember correctly I found them on a site (didnt save it:( ) and they were about $349 or something for my 17's in chrome. Your best bet trying to get them would be to search on the internet. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Thanks

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gotta call around and see if they are nonresinated. Cause no way in hell I want sput-tt-ttt-tt-t-ttt--er every time I let off the gas

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
they look like the borlas... those are the ones i really wanted, but i cant justify 125 per tip for 2 tips even if insurance was paying for them..

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm really partial to the ones I have right now. Polished stainless steel that resemble the stock ones, only bigger and badder looking. I've gotten a lot of compliments... they did cost though:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts