Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, in one month, I am going to buy a new front fascia for my 3K.

If I go with the stock 99 fascia $392, I will have to get the Turn signals $53 each, but I am keeping my 94 Headlights(new ones are toooo expensive)

If I go with the erebuni, it would run $400 dollars plus paint. I like the 99 stock better, but I don't know how it would look with my 94 headlights.

Dynamic Racing has pictures of both types of cars. http://dynamicracing1.com/Customers/customers.html

So what do you all think, any suggestions?

Thanks
Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT
http://mason.gmu.edu/~tluu

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The erebuni kit is so so, the 99 front is just bad ass, especialy if you ever hope to put in a FMIC. Even if not it still looks better. I'm not big on the body kits for our cars, stock they look so damn sexy. Aftermarket stuff looks so cheezy on them. It's like putting a body kit on an NSX.... Why bother? But if I had the opertunity I would upgrade to 99 stock specs.
I have to say tho, if you put a tv and a sega dream cast in your ride, I'll hunt you down my self.
How often do you find yourself sitting at home. thinking hmmmmm this 32" is cool but I think I'll go play (insert game of your choice here) on a nice 4.5" lcd... Or....
OOOOH a clearing in traffic! I can un pause my game now! I mean, playing a videogame while driving is just stupid. Not like watching the Matrix or something, then it's ok....

Well good luck whatever your choice, and post us some pictures.

[This message has been edited by VR-4_Owner (edited January 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have the 99 front...of course, my car is a 99. I think that it is the best out of all the years the 3000 was built. I like the erubuni, but I heard that it was made from cheap fiberglass and arrived scratched. I think it looks great though. As far as veilside goes...not a chance.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Fastboy...Alas, I WISH I had a 99 VR-4 but I didn't have that opportunity in my area. By the time I bought my car they only had 2 left on the lot. A white and a red 3000GT base. I took the red. The car looks awesome. I have leather too (a must for me). There are some pics of the VR-4 (I still don't like the wing) at: http://www.linkline.com/personal/amahoser/home.html

I'll get my pics up when I can. I tried to do it over the weekend, but it rained while I washed my car and I had mud all over the side by the time I got home. It's snowing today so I will have to wait.

·
3,802 Posts
I can't seem to get into the GTO part of the web site. How do I do this. I clicked on GTO and nothing happened. Also, whoever said theydon't like the Veilside, why not? And can a '99 front end really fit on an earlier model?
Thanks,
Player

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks as though I am going for the 99 front end. 500 for parts + 190 for paint(3 Stage Paint), if I can do the install myself.

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.