Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread here to see how many of us 3000GT/Stealth owners are located in Ontario. I am always interested in finding people to cruise with and such, perhaps even help each other with the cars. I hardly see any of our cars around and was hoping there were at least a few around.

I am located in Barrie, Ontario, one hour North of Toronto. I have seen a white SL around, and I know of a Stealth down in Alliston. I am sure there are more in the area, I just have not seen them.

Post away! Location and such would help. Perhaps we can get some type of meets going.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well you know i got a 1G R/T TT in alliston there is also a Red 2G R/T TT here in town and a guy who has one like mine.... then there are a few kids with n/a's and i know a couple in the city we can definitly get a ride together once i get my car on the road man

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a black '92 Stealth R/T TT in the Riverdale area of Toronto. Been restoring it to appear factory with a few performance upgrades.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I live in the durham/scugog region and have a 92 R/T TT, If anyone is around that area let me know.
Im in oshawa Ive got a 93 rt/tt and a 91 vr4 in pieces lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts