Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
uhhhh..........yeah. Seriously the Japanese do some wicked crazy things with exhaust. Like 4 4inch pipes coming out the back of mini vans and stuff like that. Sounds crazy but it happens. that and the pipes that come out like 3 inches from the rear end and stick up in the air. I filled up one guys with water once but didn't stay around to see what happened. Hope nobody was standing behind it!:D :D :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kuruma said:
uhhhh..........yeah. Seriously the Japanese do some wicked crazy things with exhaust. Like 4 4inch pipes coming out the back of mini vans and stuff like that. Sounds crazy but it happens. that and the pipes that come out like 3 inches from the rear end and stick up in the air. I filled up one guys with water once but didn't stay around to see what happened. Hope nobody was standing behind it!:D :D :D
Last last summer when I was in Japan I saw some insanely modded VANS. Purple with ... spikes (?) sticking out of the top rear of the van.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah last weekend I was coming back from Fukuoka and saw three of them. There must have been a car show or something. I was in a rental since the highways are so expensive. But anyway the vans had about 2.5ft lips coming out the back, wing type things one the back top, ground effects with underglow lights, and stickers. One was purple one was white and the other was lime green fading into purple. I also saw a few nice cars from the Evo team that is just north of us. Sweetness at its best. They opened up their hoods for me at a rest stop. I almost got a chub, but it wasn't a GTO and I can't be unfaithful to my baby. :D

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
kuruma said:
uhhhh..........yeah. Seriously the Japanese do some wicked crazy things with exhaust. Like 4 4inch pipes coming out the back of mini vans and stuff like that.
this is what im talking about.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
kuruma said:
Yeah last weekend I was coming back from Fukuoka and saw three of them. There must have been a car show or something. I was in a rental since the highways are so expensive. But anyway the vans had about 2.5ft lips coming out the back, wing type things one the back top, ground effects with underglow lights, and stickers. One was purple one was white and the other was lime green fading into purple. I also saw a few nice cars from the Evo team that is just north of us. Sweetness at its best. They opened up their hoods for me at a rest stop. I almost got a chub, but it wasn't a GTO and I can't be unfaithful to my baby. :D
are there people in japan that consider it rice? :confused: :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts