Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canada Eh!
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess not much action happenn in Justin Trudeau land....
girst login for me in years.
Mike

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome back! Ya not much happening on this or any other Canadian page or forum, mostly just on the 3si main site and the "other" forums' facebook page is where all the action is at.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just hopping back on here too....14 years later. Wowza. Good job on the admins for not losing all the data this whole time.

I was based in South Carolina for many, many years and moved to Ontario about 5 years ago. With that move came my 3kgt. Finally giving it some serious love which means I'm back on the forums again. :)

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
It'd be great to get the Canada 3/S more active!
Imported my first 3kgt in 2007. This forum is great for finding information and getting help from some pretty knowledgeable members. Great community support here!
I'm from Ontario, wife is from Saskatchewan, we lived in Nova Scotia for 5 and a half years, now living in Manitoba.. been around a bit!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got 2 - 94 stealth tt awd now.. one for the wife and one for me. Met a few guys from ontarioariarioooooo already.. once this place is back to normal again I'd be game for a meet somewhere. My wife does the facebook stuff... I can't stand it.. I live here ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts