Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2x60mm guage pillar for sale. In case you are not familiar with the pillar is a full pillar replacement made in fibergalss and comes finished in primer. I have had some fiberglass work done for me in past and this is definatly top notch work, it looks great. Omnip has finished (painted to match interior) and installed pics on his site and IMO his pillar replacment is the cleanest way to get guages in the pillars.

Anyway, my plans for BPU'ing my vr-4 have been totally shut down after talking to my extended warranty company. So I no longer need this guage pod. I still plan to add a boost guage just to monitor things but I think I will just put in the glovebox or ashtray since I won't need to monitor it all the time on the stock boost 'noid

Here is a Link to Some of Adam's Pic's
http://www.omni-vr4.com/A-Pillar%20Install/index.htm

I can get pics of My 2x60, just ask.

I paid $125+$15 for shipping.................make an offer.

KC

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Sorry for the low offer but I really want the 60x3 instead, but for a great deal I would settle for the 60x2.

$80 bucks shipped.

Lethal
PS Was pod ever installed or painted?
++++++++++++++++

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lethal,
Not totally out of the realm of possiblities.........but I did post this about ten minutes ago:p

No never installed or painted, I took it out of the box, said "wow this is sweet", put it back in box

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Keep me posted, good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
If I bid on this I'd have to get a new boost gauge as mine is 52mm, how about 60 bucks plus my 52mm autometer boost gauge (works great) for your pod shipped? My gauge is almost new, only had it about 3 months. Has looked to be accurate based on what the evc IV was programmed for at the time. Gauge was 39.00 plus shipping to me.

I've wanted a 2 gauge pod, but also wanted one like this pillar version.

Lord Warlock

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LW,
May be interested is the guage in english or metric units? also, I thought the autometer didn't come in metric sizes? Just aksing because I am pretty sure that I am going to go with IPO's ashtray thing that comes in 52 and 60mm varieties.

KC

·
OG *** Member
2,742 Posts
Just an fyi -

as these are not in production right now and won't be for quite awhile, you can probably pickup more for it then you payed for it. i've turned down 4 people in the last week looking for pillars. another person who wanted 60x2s is mikael kenson. he ordered 3 @ 150 but we had to refund his order due to moving.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Gauge is in english, all numbers here in psi. When I bought it I believe I got it from 3Sx, one of the few pieces I've got from them so far. I've got it mounted in the spare DIN hole in the dash through a smoke plexiglass panel. Still have the skinny vacuum line it came with, (I used a rubber vacuum hose instead).

Sounds to me like you have a better offer now, If I was you, I'd take the 125 shipped offer instead, I can't justify any higher for the pod now though, as the gauge is mounted, and I have two new APillars, that were recovered in Camel colored vinyl to match the leather seats, that have not been installed yet. (interior guy is doing Bpillars and will do the headliner when I'm ready next week)

But, I was contemplating ordering this on the group buy thread a while back and kept putting it off. Its a nice looking unit so whoever gets it should be happy. Not sure about the metric sizes, but was under impression it is was equal in size to a 52mm gauge. It is just less than a DIN slot in height. Appreciate the interest.

Lord Warlock

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
omnip_1 said:
Just an fyi -

as these are not in production right now and won't be for quite awhile
Omnip_1,

When are you going to be making these again??? The 60x3 was on my to do list this winter!

Lethal
+++++++++++

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still have it, no payapal, prol' leave it on here through the weekend, and sell it to the highest offer.

happy thanksgiving

KC

1 - 20 of 28 Posts