Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep! Been a paid member since Jan 2001, but never received anything from 3Si. I thought at least a membership card and number were supposed to be sent to me! How does one find out?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,007 Posts
The owner of the site then, Eric, was a bit lax when it came to sending out membership stuff....

The new owners aren't much better.

I was lucky, the first time I signed up, I got my membership stuff in 2 weeks.

When I did the lifetime sign up, I got my stuff quick then too.....

Others have been waiting FOREVER....

I notice that you've let your membership slip....

Bob.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the insight, Bob. I didn't know my slipped membership was showing! :) Apparently, the non-recognition of my paid membership hasn't effected my use of the site, as I've gleaned a lot of good info and met several interesting people.

·
Woot!
1,234 Posts
Bob what is this membership package you speak of? =P
Never got mine even sent a PM back in the day.
Its all good though. Still love this place.
-John

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although lacking a membership card doesn't disturb me, not having that neat 3si official member logo under my name sure makes me feel inconsequential! :)

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,007 Posts
Bob what is this membership package you speak of? =P
Never got mine even sent a PM back in the day.
Its all good though. Still love this place.
-John
Original package came with a windshield sticker w/number, a welcome letter and from what I recall, a couple of pages that were intended to draw new members (you could put them under someone's wiper blade).

The second package was just two stickers, one very close to what you see on the screen for my members "sticker". The other was a block script "3SI.org"

Bob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts