Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twinturbort?

I'll be passing by Oklahoma care to meet up?? Should be there late next week. Let's brun all honda's.. I hate Honda's .. cuz freaking Honda backed up into me on a toll booth, before.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Love to... How are you coming through?? I work til 5pm in OKC but I live in stillwater which is north by 75 miles... Just tell me the route and when you expect to be passing through... If the weather gets bad or the timing is inconvient then don't worry about it, cause I am thinking of bustin chops to make it to a certain East coast gathering..

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I will meet up wif u chaps no problem. Has to be late next week. Ermm.. e-mail me ur number at my wife's e-mail address [email protected] Let's do some all-wheel burn out!!!

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
You can do the all wheel burnout!!! I don't think I wanna get laughed at by others! Okay, well here is the deal, Josh and I are up in stillwater which is about an hour north of 44. Good news is that with that little detour you can still get back to 44 in tulsa and really it makes the trip only about 35 minutes longer than if you had just run 44 straight through... I will email your wife my number... course don't let my wife know I did that!!!! Heh heh... and my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
858 Posts
hey what part of missouri. If it's close to me I would love to see your car. let me know.
As everyone said before, drive safe on your way back.

Raja
94 vr4

[This message has been edited by Raja (edited December 09, 1999).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts