Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know there is a base Stealth that is a 4cyl and 160 HP (I think), and then the ES 6cyl w/ 222 HP, which is what I have.. What is the R/T?? What is the difference betwen the Stealth ES and the 3000GT SL?? Is the ES faster??

-LDG
93 Stealth ES

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
All Stealths Have 6 Cyl Engines The Base has a 6 cyl Single Overhead Cam Engine. The ES is the Same as the Base, except for an upgraded Dual Overhead cam Engine and 16 inch wheels.

The R/T has the DOHC Engine, and an Upgraded Body. It also has leather and Electronically controlled suspension. Plus a Sunroof.

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT Base

M

·
0 Posts
My '91 stealth R/T doesn't have leather or a sunroof. Your right about the body and ecs, tho. And yes it does have the cool digital display for the climate control. The R/T also has alot of little things the one might not notice right off the bat: Heated rear view mirrors; electronic driver side seat controls; stereo controls on the steering wheel...

Also, i think, only the R/T and R/T TT have the cool looking tail lights(at least from 91 to 93)

[This message has been edited by M_A_C (edited December 24, 1999).]

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could have sworn I heard about a 4cyl base Stealth.. maybe not. So the R/T is the same as the ES, except more options.. okay...

Whats the difference between the Stealth ES and R/T and the 3000GT SL?? Are they REALLY the same, or does one have more of an advantage performance-wise over the edge??

-LDG
93 Stealth ES

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
The ES, is the Quickest because it is the lightest of the DOHC Cars. But as far as the Looks, the R/T and SL look better, and have a lot more options.

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT Base

·
Registered
253 Posts
silverbullet!to answer your email, I have:
1. 17 inch chrome
2.spoiler(shorter in width than the gts)
3.snake eyes
4.high flow cat(3inch with dual heat shield)
5.custom cat back with a naxoss stainless 6.steel muffler(21/2 inlet and 5inch tip)
7underdrive pulley.
8.FIPK
I am now about to build the cold air intake if the temp goes up next weekend
I hope to be running at least 250 at this time!I hope to post more pics next week!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts