Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know in the past i had some problems with getting some things shipped promtly...and im very sorry, but i do have a TON of turbo upgrade parts for sale...and i will SHIP EVERYTHING COD so there are NO WORRIES, i just wanna get rid of this stuff, post here if any interest... a quick list of what i have is NOS system, 25 different gauges, such as egt, nito, tach, a/f, (2)hks super sequencial bov's, water temp, boost and so on... MSD dis-4 ignition systems(2 of them) the new style HKS EVC :) hks turbo timer, turbo insulation kits, fuel cell, apexi rev/speed meter w/g-sensor, i will continue to add to this list as i remember more of them...all these parts where left to me from a project i was doing for a kid, that went sour, and now i own all these parts and have no need for them, please post here and make offers... oh yeah, bride racing seats, nos bottle warmers, 2 brand new sonly xplode 12 inch subs, many of the parts i have from this project are for a 90+ nissan 300zx twin turbo, but i am trying to list all the universal parts here, as i look and see what can be used on 3s's i will continue to add... thanks!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
what brand of gauges?
And how much for the bov

·
Nice Bum
556 Posts
you have a PM :)

·
IcePerformance, Inc.
1,625 Posts
You have another PM!

·
Ero Sennin
290 Posts
How much for boost and A/F Guagues?

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
if imranawan is not interested in the apexi-rev/speed limiter, I am wondering how much?

email me at: [email protected]

·
Former 3/S Addict
304 Posts
EVC?

Can I get more info on the HKS EVC? Which model? Condition? Age? I'll PM you with an offer if I can get the info.

Thank,

-Patrick

·
Registered
480 Posts
Turbo Timer

HKS Turbo Timer...is that new? If not...instructions and harness included? How much? Which model?

Thanks,

Luke

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just wondering how much you want for the seats. also do mounting brakets come with them? and do you have racing harness for sale also? thanks a lot.
email me with info
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 58 Posts