Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ibetchuwontdoit
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i'm nothing near pro in photoshop. I have an idea going, and I could use a much better render of my idea, as my crappy renders may be affecting people's opinions. Looking for someone to help with making this look more realistic. If you want the original images I used, PM me with an email, otherwise any car will do.

Basically a 3k with rear and side window louvers, and black topped.

:mitsu:

·
Eph. 2:8-9
290 Posts
eh.. not going to be able to do much more with it. The only things I would change with the file are lighten up the black on the roof and add a pinch of reflection or something... and maybe tweak the perspective on the rear louvers a bit. I can screw with it if you want.. my email is [email protected] if you want to send me the original files.

_Ryan

·
Ibetchuwontdoit
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it looks pretty good, my 1g is going to be white soon and I wanted to do the black top thing. the louvers on it look good. I have another post in the paint & body section that I started a while back as kind of a, gauging interest, thread. I think it's had more negatives than positives. Still, i'm convinced its worth a try.

I forgot to white out the tag before I passed it on. Oh well, sorry to whomever's car that is. Looks good tho

·
Registered
62 Posts
bro , your rear louvers are real or photoshop ?if its real then can you advise where to buy them?
I've just returnung back singapore after sema and saw this company willpak
industries and they make for zx...maybe you can talk to them about group buys and get them to make ?
robin

QUOTE=S7VR4;5435796]So, i'm nothing near pro in photoshop. I have an idea going, and I could use a much better render of my idea, as my crappy renders may be affecting people's opinions. Looking for someone to help with making this look more realistic. If you want the original images I used, PM me with an email, otherwise any car will do.

Basically a 3k with rear and side window louvers, and black topped.

:mitsu:[/QUOTE]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts