Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm gonna announce it here finally, I have just bought into a performance shop. I will be %50 owner when all is said and done. Though I will not be working at this shop full time (mostly cause I have an It consulting company, and a full time job...leaving little time to play) The other owner (Dave Phillips) is an excellent tuner and mechanic.

All my duties to my new investment will be in the internet/marketing area...so the help I would like from some of you guys would be a few high res pics of your cars that I can drop into the site as some background images....I don;t want these pics to say that they were cars that we worked on just some cars for scenery in the site.

The site should be up with a "We're moving page" hopefully this week once I assume control of the DNS name...and the shop god willing will be open to public somewhere between dec. 15- Jan 1.
Name of the shop is Old Dominion Motor Sports, and hopefully we will be able to help the 3/s community as well.
We will specialize in DSM/Mitsu...more info to come:D

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
Where do you need the pics to be sent?

I just got a few that a friend emailed to me of my car, but They aren't really good shots other than one of the engine bay. I can forward the email and you can just pic it out from the other 3. I would just send it by itself, but I can't get anything from my mail as far as downloads and pics because I'll be away from home on a government computer for the next month. It's not the greatest pic, but it looks REALLY clean for a 1st gen engine bay.

·
Registered
727 Posts
well kirb..heh when i get my vr-4 if i can sell mine ill make sure to take it to your shop for some work :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts