Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be having the water pump replaced on my stealth and was thinking about doing the oil pump as well, just to be safe. I'm having trouble finding the part through the online parts distributors. I found it through West Broad, but they list a few parts with the oil pump, namely an inner and outer rotor and a front cover assembly that I think includes the rotors. I'm not sure what to order here... Should I get the whole assembly, or buy just the seals/rotors? Am I even looking at the right things?

Link to graphic for parts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3 questions Hans:

1. Is the price shipped or plus shipping (need that amount too)
2. Do you take Discover Card
3. Do you have them in stock, or would there be a delay in shipping?

Thanks in advance...

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
The part would come in probably on monday. Shipping is extra, but probably only $7. I do take Discover.

Sorry, all these posts are out of order, I would have replied earlier :).

The oil pump in the diagram you posted shows a price for a 91-92 oil pump if you are wonder why the price is so different.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Um, can I get a discount if I order it without a penis enlarger, since I have no use for it? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've decided not to do the oil pump afterall. I spoke to Steve (3SX) about it and he thinks it could be opening a Pandora's box. I agree, taking all that stuff apart means potential to have things come dislodged and fall into the oil pan. It has good, steady oil pressure right now, so I won't worry about it. It's a 175K mile motor anyway, it's probably going to be replaced with a new one in the next year or two. Thanks for the info though.

- Natalia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.