Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for one with a little less mileage. Mine only has 83k but is starting to rattle a little. If yours spins smooth and you would sell fairly cheap I may be interested. THanks let me know

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
i have an AC compressor w/ approx. 30k on it. was replaced on my 3000gt at about 80k...then wrecked car. works excellent. what you looking to spend? i'll also look for my oil cooler. you know what the part looks like? I can't remember.

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
PHILLIPSVR4- Sorry man, cant sell it cheap... However, just an FYI, A/C pumps are generally a bulletproof item, if you are having problems at 83K, that is a VERY rare occurance....I have seen pumps go 200K no sweat.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VR4 thanks for the info.
My pump is fine but the pulley is rattling, do you know if it is possible to remove the pulley seperate I havent had time to look at real close.

Pearl- I need the oil cooler much worse as mine is pouring out oil. If your car is a VR-4 it is located right in front of the driver side wheel It has to lines hooked to it. I am looking to spend about $75 or so for both pieces. Not trying to low ball anyone just low on cash right now. I will give you 60 shipped for the cooler and lines if you got it. Thanks let me know

[email protected] or post

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pearl I do need your A/C pump what you looking to get out of it?
I really just need the pulley but if you want to sell it as a whole just shoot me a price. I could come up with maybe $75 for it in a couple of days. Give me an idea of what you want. THanks

PLease look for the oil cooler. I need it real bad. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Ron Thanks for your post

I have been offering around 50-60 shipped for the cooler and lines. Hows that sound?

I need a cooler ASAP so if you want to take the time to sell it I have a front turbocharger I could trade you. You would come out ahead on value but would have to do the selling. Just an idea since I am in an extreme hurry.

Thanks a lot
get back with me on here or at
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts