Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TIRED OF WAITING
742 Posts
Columbus, fingers crossed I get the car back this month. Anyone running Amsoil 5w40 synthetic euro formula and want to go in on some?

Got the car back 7/28/16!!!

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Speedy Pete...somewhere between 44273 and 44663.

Any of you actually do car things like the cars and coasters foxy stealth organizes, or do you just sit around and cry that your car doesnt work? :)

-SP

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Athens... I'm pretty much the only one in SE Ohio it seems

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
Really surprised not as many members as I would think. Since I see a lot of 3000gt and stealths lately.
Facebook groups have kind of killed it for the forum activity. I met 2 Ohio 3S guys on Facebook in person yesterday alone haha. Just from buying and selling parts there.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ya I tend to avoid social media. Haven't used it since the days of MySpace. Not many vr4s around canton. I only know of mine but I have seen a red 1st gen before with a body kit. Another one was in alliance but that was a few years ago. Lots of evo and dsm guys my way. Shepard racing is down the road from me. Other then that I see a lot of base or dohc model's.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
Ya I tend to avoid social media. Haven't used it since the days of MySpace. Not many vr4s around canton. I only know of mine but I have seen a red 1st gen before with a body kit. Another one was in alliance but that was a few years ago. Lots of evo and dsm guys my way. Shepard racing is down the road from me. Other then that I see a lot of base or dohc model's.
I met a guy from Canton yesterday that I bought a downpipe from. Not sure what car his is but he is on the facebook groups.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts