Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BEGAN PARTING OUT MY 92 TWINTURBO :( I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW... I NEED A COMPLETE AWD DRIVETRAIN, TURBO'S, ECU, STRUTS, SPRINGS, STRUT SENSORS, MIRRORS, LEFT WINDOW REGULATOR, ABS MODUALDE, IAC, TPS, PLENUM, FENDERS, RADIATOR, TOTAL INTERCOOLING SYSTEM, AND SOME OTHER PARTS, THESE PARTS ON MY CAR ARE ALREADY SOLD, AND WANT TO TRY TO FIND PARTS TO REPLACE THEM...MAN, WOW, I F#$%ED UP, I STILL WANT THIS CAR!!! ANY HELPERS OUT THERE? THANKS GUYS!!

·
255 Posts
Glad to hear that you're trying to keep your car. Hope I can be of assistance.

I have a set of used 9b turbos with approx 40,000 miles on them; 400.00

I have a set of front ecs strut assemblies, with springs and sensors (ABS wires were cut but can be spliced). Struts have approx 17,000 miles on them; 200.00 for the pair

I have a stock radiator good to excellant condition; 125.00

I have a stock plenum; 100.00

If you can find a pair of bad rear struts to trade, then I have a set of rear ECS struts with springs; 150.00

All prices are plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
If it will help you I'll return your plenum to you for what I paid for it, you just pick up the shipping.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
double0bondo said:
I BEGAN PARTING OUT MY 92 TWINTURBO :( I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW... I NEED A COMPLETE AWD DRIVETRAIN, TURBO'S, ECU, STRUTS, SPRINGS, STRUT SENSORS, MIRRORS, LEFT WINDOW REGULATOR, ABS MODUALDE, IAC, TPS, PLENUM, FENDERS, RADIATOR, TOTAL INTERCOOLING SYSTEM, AND SOME OTHER PARTS, THESE PARTS ON MY CAR ARE ALREADY SOLD, AND WANT TO TRY TO FIND PARTS TO REPLACE THEM...MAN, WOW, I F#$%ED UP, I STILL WANT THIS CAR!!! ANY HELPERS OUT THERE? THANKS GUYS!!
1. I know of a brand new in the box 9b turbo for sale. I bet you can get the other one from Matt @dynamic.

2. I have the complete strut ECS system. 60k on front. 200.00 for all four. Sensors/harnesses, and whatever ya need.

3. if ya buy the struts i will throw in a dr side regulator. I think it works, but im not sure. Its been a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts