Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Marshall Taylor
1,303 Posts
Outstanding Marley_vr4.

Thanks for the info. Best of luck getting everything sorted out.

Marshall

·
Registered
San Diego 93 vr4 - 1000 AWHP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I haven’t tried any options to see what fits best but we could figure something out. I know clearance is tight.

Brian made it himself and made a couple but doesn’t want or have time to build anymore of them. It was supposed to just be a one off originally. It’ll take custom fuel lines and a few other mods since it uses custom rails. He isn’t really active on here or the FB groups.
Sorry, I meant to confirm back then that I would like to buy a throttle body and intake manifold from you but never clarified on that. Would you still be able to? And if so, how much will you charge? Thank you!

·
One fix at a time
8,245 Posts
Sorry, I meant to confirm back then that I would like to buy a throttle body and intake manifold from you but never clarified on that. Would you still be able to? And if so, how much will you charge? Thank you!
I’ll be able to build one but can’t get started on it until late next month. I have a few oil pans and other intake manifolds to build first. Brian was charging $1300 for the intake manifold to give you a ball park figure. Throttle body was in addition to that.

·
Registered
San Diego 93 vr4 - 1000 AWHP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I’ll be able to build one but can’t get started on it until late next month. I have a few oil pans and other intake manifolds to build first. Brian was charging $1300 for the intake manifold to give you a ball park figure. Throttle body was in addition to that.
[/QUOTE
I know I just jittery asked you but I was buying a few other things from IMR and I’m just going to go with them on everything else I need. I really appreciate you willing to take me in though, and all the support you have been giving.

·
One fix at a time
8,245 Posts
What is his name on here so I can check it out.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts