Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 209 Posts

·
Breaks everything
9,937 Posts
Hey JasonY----Seeing is beliving and I`ll believe it when I see it.
:lol:

With me, it really is. But i actually took her for a drive yesterday and she ran perfectly. Only thing im adding before ECG is the stoptechs and my rear brakes will be redone as well.

When i finish up those things and the weather warms up, i'll drive up there and we'll have to grab a dinner one night out in the VR4's

Jason

·
BAWC: In the Mix
5,168 Posts
:lol:

With me, it really is. But i actually took her for a drive yesterday and she ran perfectly. Only thing im adding before ECG is the stoptechs and my rear brakes will be redone as well.

When i finish up those things and the weather warms up, i'll drive up there and we'll have to grab a dinner one night out in the VR4's

Jason
So we got 2 99's coming this year then!

·
3/S Tech
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I've looked everywhere and can only find one E85 Station in Annapolis. I can't find anything near the shore. Last thing I want to do is have fuel issues out there as those 1650cc injectors eat just a little fuel. ugh. One can only pack soo many 5 gallon cans in a Stealth.

Lived in Fairfax and Rockville from 96-2003 and was looking forward to making a trip out of it. I guess that DC politicians love ethanol, but not in their own city.
Yea thats a tough one, I do have a source down there very close to Ocean City for VP racing gas though.

·
3/S Tech
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I will defiantly be attending, what's the latest we can reserve a room at the hotel?
The current rooms are secured until April 1st then we will re-assess the needs, however rooms in the hotel are getting reserved quickly because there are other things going on down there that weekend.

Shoot, I think May 9th is when I'm scheduled to take 2 certification exams which means the entire weekend will be set aside for studying.

Man, I hope my short term memory is wrong again this time, I would love to go to this.
Worst case come down Friday night and stay till Saturday. Hell bring books along, whatever.

·
NBF Tech Racing
3,190 Posts
i just registered , do we have to pay anything to registered i didn't see anything...
I would try to go and if so I'll be getting the room.
Can we sleep on the sand?loljk

Add: i copy and past this event on here if is ok with you: http://nrgforums.com/showthread.php?p=1905#post1905

NBF

41 - 60 of 209 Posts