Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Just for the hell of it, I went back to my credit card statements for last spring. I paid the Holiday Inn $329.30 for the two nights there.

The hotel this year is one hellava deal.
I don't see any reason for any one staying somewhere else this year.

Last year really sucked with people scattered all over O.C.

Hats off to the organizers !!!!!!!!!!!

·
3/S Tech
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
PLEEEZE..........don't have it at the same place.
I thought the place sucked and I thought the food sucked.

If you want to know how I really feel, just ask...........LOL

I'll tell you what, the best banquet I have been to was at the Blue Ridge Gathering. It was held at the Golden Corral and cost $10 or $11 for all you could eat.
Just some food for thought.

I have never been to a Golden Corral before and haven't been to one since. It sure beat $35-40 for lousy seafood.

Perhaps the hotel would be willing to set up a buffet at a reasonable cost

Then no one would have to drive and we could all booze it up and raise hell
Hey I love Golden Corral, there one real close to me.
We are looking into that possibility at the hotel as well as some other top notch restaurants. There's not much buffet style dinner places down there like Golden Corral, pretty sure its going to be someplace new though.

·
GO Jackets
219 Posts
Would love to meet up. My problem is ethanol. My primo car is all ethanol and stations look spartan. Whats the availability? locals?

·
I scare clowns
445 Posts
Dates are fine with me. I'll bring a pic of my SL as usual lol.

The hotel rates sound great. Also please pick a new place for the banquet. That last place was horrible, extremely CROWDED, everyone was squashed together, menu choices were limited, chicks were average looking, could barely see the awards given out and food was "eh".

n

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
LETS ALL STAY AT THE SAME HOTEL! i think last year was kinda shitty with everyone scattered around. everyone was in their seperate parking lots each night.
lets all hang out together in ONE spot so it will be a GATHERING!

cant wait to see you all!!

·
3/S tech
2,052 Posts
Of the garage or hotel? Wanted to throw a frisbee off the top of the hotel soooo bad! Lol. That thing is up there. And hopefully not top of the garage. Like one member said they were glad to have the garage in case it rains.
Sorry I meant the top level of the garage

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
WTF grow some balls and tell how it is. I dont want to hear any more bitching out of you or I will go to Silver spring and your car will crank but will never run.
lol. Too late, My ATX is dead.

·
GO Jackets
219 Posts
I've looked everywhere and can only find one E85 Station in Annapolis. I can't find anything near the shore. Last thing I want to do is have fuel issues out there as those 1650cc injectors eat just a little fuel. ugh. One can only pack soo many 5 gallon cans in a Stealth.

Lived in Fairfax and Rockville from 96-2003 and was looking forward to making a trip out of it. I guess that DC politicians love ethanol, but not in their own city.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
So I'm Game, Frome WNY, Just wonding if any one else from the area is going?
And what was the turn out for last year?
I wouldn't judge anything from last year, (although there was about 30-35 cars there). Last year was messed up. Everyone was scattered in different hotels and there was a problem with some of the people from the previous year (2009).

I am not one of the organizers,but, I can tell this is going to be one of the best ECG's recently. I'm just getting good vibes about this one. We are 3 months out and already have a bunch registered for this one.

I've heard stories about meets from years past and wish I could have seen over a hundred cars at one time. Perhaps we can have one of the biggest gatherings in recent times.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wouldn't judge anything from last year, (although there was about 30-35 cars there). Last year was messed up. Everyone was scattered in different hotels and there was a problem with some of the people from the previous year (2009).

I am not one of the organizers,but, I can tell this is going to be one of the best ECG's recently. I'm just getting good vibes about this one. We are 3 months out and already have a bunch registered for this one.

I've heard stories about meets from years past and wish I could have seen over a hundred cars at one time. Perhaps we can have one of the biggest gatherings in recent times.
I'm only hoping. This would be my first meet. So I want have fun. I was reading on the hotel issues, but $98 a night isn't bad. I have been at hotels that charge over $200 a night and this hotel looks a lot better.

·
3/S Tech
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Im looking at going...
but its gonna suck almost as bad as going to SC.

9 hours 14 mins to drive. lol
so should I call and register with the hotel? how does this work?

I did read the page
Travel and Hotel Information | East Coast Gathering 2011
but just gotta ask.
I'm sure there will be some NY caravans eventually, yea just call the number,
Call 1-800-641-0011 to make your reservations today (Say your with the 3SI Car Club to get the group rate).

21 - 40 of 209 Posts