Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Ted, I guess you are an ole fart, last year I drove to Indy by myself driving the truck with the 26` trailer and made it in 16 hoursdriving straight thru. Dear God. I hope I don`t get as old as your saying you are.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Ted, I guess you are an ole fart, last year I drove to Indy by myself driving the truck with the 26` trailer and made it in 16 hoursdriving straight thru. Dear God. I hope I don`t get as old as your saying you are.
I drove an 18 wheeler for 15 years.........I'm tired of driving.

Besides, I've got 1200 miles to drive.......just a couple more than Indy...LOL

·
likeaspyder
450 Posts
Well Ted, we're going to miss you man. Thats for sure. I am going to try and make it back next year, maybe with my family along. We'll see. I will definitely be there in 2013.

·
Monkey business
414 Posts
It's a shame I missed this. At first I got excited and called the hotel to see if there were still rooms available for this weekend when the woman at the hotel informed me it was last weekend I was sad. I wouldn't have had my car there but it would have been fun nonetheless.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to come since I don't forsee moving again for the 4th time in 4 years...and the wedding will be over...maybe I'll have some time and money to get my lawn ornament(read 3000GT) operational again.

James

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
201 - 209 of 209 Posts