1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRG13 | September 5th-8th | Tail of the Dragon
www.blueridgegathering.com

Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/blueridgegathering/

We have different cabins this year. Fontana could only reserve 5 of the 2 bedrooms by the trout pond, but won't reserve specific numbers (I'm guessing due to the issue we rose with them giving our cabins away last year). We also have a row of 2 bedrooms not far from the trout pond that are all together. If we need additional cabins reserved, I will do what I can to get some! Also, if you want a one bedroom cabin or a 3 bedroom cabin, I will see what I can do to get that added to our group as well The rates have dropped $10/night this year & our deadline to reserve cabins at the group rate is July 6th.

Some of the schedule is TBA for now. I will update the website as that information becomes available!

Our Saturday night dinner this year will be a cook out/grill out courtesy of David McCorkle. The menu is still TBD, but items being thrown around are ribs, chicken, burgers and the like. Side items are up for discussion if you have an opinion! David is an amazing BBQer and I'm super excited to have him as our cook this year!

If you have any questions please let me know and be sure to check the website for updates.

www.blueridgegathering.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts