Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
インポートパ&#
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had a ton of these topics (example) over the years, though not a single conclusive thread that allows us to easily browse and enjoy the images we've found. This will also cut down on the double posts regarding the same findings.

This thread will be used for posting images of 3/S's found within media. This includes, but is not limited to: Movies, publications, clothing, products and various forms of package design.

IMCDb Listings: 3000GT / Stealth

Rules:

• Please check the IMCDb listing above. Do not post from topics already covered there.
  • No double posts will be tolerated. Go through the thread in it's entirety before posting a new finding.
  • Considering this is a conclusive list, previously posted findings (outside of this thread) will be tolerated, but try to group them in a single post as best as possible.
  • If applicable, please post details on the media/product.
If you have any questions regarding an image being work safe, contact a board moderator before posting.

Enjoy!

·
インポートパ&#
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost sure it's a new finding, considering the movie is really obscure.

The Sitter (2007) -Available on Netflix

The uncut version of a made for TV film, pretty ridiculous. Watched it to laugh at with a few buds, but ended up being worth it for the hilarious 3S sighting.

·
the 3S whisperer
3,333 Posts
heres some i snapped off the tv from dog the bounty hunter.

heres a adult only link from a adult site with a blonde flashing at a gas stasion in her black 3000gt. it starts about halfway of the 2 min vid.
Flashing - xHamster.com

·
インポートパ&#
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From some products I've seen:

From some lesser known games:

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2

MSR (Prequel to the PGR series, released only on Sega Dreamcast)

·
Verified Eagle Scout
1,653 Posts
How do we go about getting a movie added to the IMCDb profile?

The Prince and Me
@ 8:23

·
インポートパ&#
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Verified Eagle Scout
1,653 Posts
we also need to add the one from the Hulk in there... i dont have the movie or i'd post a shot

wait :suspect: does FTV count as Media??? :muahaha:

·
Verified Eagle Scout
1,653 Posts
^^^ yes that needs to go in the database as well

and FTV doesn't count... but on the other hand, how can they not count?!?! :bandit:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ok, I'm "stretching" the intended definition of media in this thread but....

I'm planning my 2 week motorcycle ride out West and came across this youtube video where I spotted a 3000GT at the 28:30 mark and immediately thought of this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts